Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherrythai69 - Aylesbury - TOFTT  (Read 1201 times)

16 review(s) for Hot_Whisky Thai (10 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline HeadChef

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Awkward.  All by text message.  I suspect that there is no handler and that Cherry is doing her own texting.  But I am glad that I stayed (reasonably) patient.

Location:  She gave me the postcode and street name and later on she gave me the house number.  On Google Maps the hit was on a pub just outside the town centre.  It didn't smell right to me but I stuck with it.  It turned out to be a flat above the pub and the entrance is at the side of the pub.  On street parking nearby.  She shares the flat with this lady External Link/Members Only

Price paid:  £80 for 30 mins plus £10 for OWO as extra

Services provided:  Gentle kissing, OWO as extra, RO, protected sex, massage, decent chat

The SP:  The AW photos are real!  I had low expectations beforehand.  The whole holding a wine glass thing struck me as weird and I thought they might have been taken from the internet.  She is a little bit over 5 feet tall.  No signs of childbirth.  Shaven pussy, very nice.  She isn't a 7 dress size (does that even exist?), I would say a 10.  Voluptuous. Her tits are fake but they are natural looking in the sense that they are proportionate to her body.  We had a chat about them and she said that she intentionally didn't choose big fake tits.  It's a good decision IMHO.  She was wearing a black silky dressing gown which soon came off.  She has a small tattoo on her ribcage and we had a little chat about it.  It used to be her ex-boyfriend's name but she had it removed and now it looks like a barcode.  She said that her ex was a farang which could explain why her English is OK.

The meet:  No shower offered or needed.  Once naked I moved in for a snog and a grope but she directed me to the bed.  I lay back on the bed, already semi-erect, and she proceeded to tease me with kisses to my body and my cock.  She gently sucked my cock and tickled my balls and anus area.  All very nice.  She moved her body onto my chest so that I could kiss her boobs and then I moved her up so that she was sitting on my face and that I could her pussy some tongue action.  I was ready to go and I put the condom on, she applied a bit of lube and I slid in.  I took my time on top of her, caressing her lovely body.  Oooh la.  I sped up and came in the bag.  Cleaned up and asked for massage.  I lay on my back so that I could talk to her and look at her properly.  She said she's from Chiang Mai and has a "garden" which I take to mean that she works on a farm.   

Would I meet her again:  Yes, I liked her.