Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Filipina Jesse - Earls Court  (Read 5564 times)

Offline CrimsonD

External Link/Members Only

2nd time I have visited Jesse: 1 hour £250, recently in London.

Coms Same day booking. Took a while to respond on whatsapp, I later found out she was having a nap. Once she responded it was easy to arrange.

Accommodation A basement flat close to Earls court tube station, fairly discrete. A nice flat, shower and bathroom facilities all worked. It was a hot day and she has a big fan in the bed room.

Girl super hot and passable, great bolt ons, both boobs and bum were fantastic and she looks really good and in proportion, an absolute stunner. Cock I would say is around 6.5" quite big for a girl from SEA.

Action A superb punt, one of the best I have had. Started with some DFK and then OWO both ways. She gives great oral and looks into your eyes as she is sucking your cock. In the reverse she was clean and tasted nice. It took her a while to get hard but her cock is a decent size for a SEA girl. She rubbered up and fucked me. I then asked her to cum in my mouth and I sucked her for a long time, alas it was not meant to be and she could not cum, however she can cum as she did during my last visit. She said she felt really bad about it and promised to make it up to me next time. Instead I fucked her.... and when I say I fucked her, I absolutely destroyed her ass and she loved it. She can take a lot of pounding. I fucked her hard in several positions. Then I removed the rubber and she sucked me off until I came in her mouth. We then lay on the bed and DFK for a while with a big of small talk. I then had a shower the left.

All in all I was there over 90 mins.

Conclusion A great punt with a very friendly and sexy ladyboy. Only let down slightly by her not cumming, but the rest of the session more than made up for it. I will return.

Offline ppk001

Nice review

I agree she’s very sexy

Just wondering when you met her last?

She no longer posts her rates

Offline CrimsonD

Nice review

I agree she’s very sexy

Just wondering when you met her last?

She no longer posts her rates

Mid July