Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Isabella - Earls Court (confirmed bubble butt)  (Read 2530 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6940132) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Kylianinho

External Link/Members Only

Location: Typical Earls Court flat - Not far from the station and enough daytime activity to offer a sense of discretion. I always try and make sure they’re ready to buzz me in before I actually get to the door.

Month: July

Comms: Excellent; I contacted early in the day for an afternoon slot - the district line was a bit delayed, but I let her know, and she never offered a hint of displeasure.

Girl: A thick, well-endowed, and cheerful Latina - Ass is probably the work of a skilled surgeon, which is in vogue these days. I thought it sat well on her small frame, and didn’t look bogus like some of the other short and more expensive Brazilians in the area. Her tits are also fake, but massive and well done… can’t remember if I saw any scarring.

Action: Good, I went for 30 mins @ £120 which I’ll never think is great value, but I fancied trying a new SP as opposed to the tried and tested Camilly who offers 30 mins for £80. I didn't get any of the extras that were on offer.

BJ was OW and good. Positions were CG, RCG and Doggy (can you guess what I was there for?) - She came in doggy and I genuinely believe it as she got wetter and didn’t apply more lube.

Finished with a slow and sensual HJ and unloaded on her peach of an ass.

Overall: Good punt with a well mannered and generally nice Latina; double points because I live nearby and didn’t have to travel far. It seems much of the reasonably priced SPs are getting pushed out of West LDN with the soaring rents.

Return: will definitely ponder it, but would rather save my fun tokens for an SP on the thicker side of the scale.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 02:46:47 pm by Kylianinho »

Offline Geko12

Thanks for the review, tempted

One hour with owo and fk is 240£ though and no cim
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 03:13:17 pm by Geko12 »

Offline Saltnpepper

Cheers for the review OP she looks and sounds hot. Glad you had a good time. I would be tempted but the no owo at 120 sheets is a bit  :thumbsdown: for me.

Offline Kylianinho

Seems to be the times we live in now - the way I justify it is that the body’s nice (at that price I'm walking if it isn't), she was genuinely into it (not mechanical) and didn't rush me out.

Nowadays I find you can go outside of zone 2/3 and get the £60/£80 prices for 15-30 mins but run the risk of a mediocre experience or SP...Or worse yet you travel for longer than you're actually punting  :dash:

Offline theeaglekid

Thanks for the review... another one that hits my body type preference.

Could you recall what she wearing when you met her?

Also, may seem an question (for some), but how was her manicure/pedicure?

Offline Kylianinho

No worries mate - She was wearing the fishnet stockings and white crop top number in her AW pics… which wasn’t ideal as I prefer it when they wear a lingerie set with stockings, but the top didn’t stay on for long.

Can’t honestly recall what the mani/pedi situation was as it’s not something I ever really consider, but can’t remember it being especially bad.

Also she’s got a cool birthmark on her face and neck, not off putting but just thought I’d disclose for prospective punters.