Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam - Nuru Massage- Trafford  (Read 1744 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Carpy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Booking:- nice and straight forward with texts. Arranged day prior and confirmed on the day.

Location:- Trafford park area. Strange place as looked like old offices that had been converted to flats. Flat however was nice and fit for purpose.

Looks:- More in Gilf territory than Milf. But still respectable body for age. Great tits, facially not the best and certainly not to my taste, however was very present and chatty.

Service:- 1hr @£130 plus £10 for nuru. She did well guiding me through the process and what the gel did but wasn’t very erotic, basically just rubbing up and down on me with her tits. Small bit of DFK, and a pretty basic bout of OWO, eventually stuck the PPE on and rod some cowgirl and missionary till I finished in the bag. Again nothing mind blowing but not the worst.

Overall a neutral from me… she would be great for some older punters but not really for me. Still a good experience to tick off with the nuru gel

Offline Captain caveman 69

She's been 53 since 2015 still a good punt when you fancy a gilf

Online Bustydusty