Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gangbang Tiff morris  (Read 3137 times)

Offline Yorkshirescrew9294

Is there any genuine interest from anyone to do a GB with Tiff? 2hours location would be an Airbnb

Offline scutty brown

Be careful you don't run foul of rule 19

Offline Yorkshirescrew9294

Thank you just checked that Thank you

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Where would you find the rules?  :unknown:

Offline chandlerhandler

Where would you find the rules?  :unknown:
Scroll right to the bottom of the pages & click 'site rules'

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Simple as really, never noticed those before but Galvani you for pointing them out.  :thumbsup:

Offline tr!gger

Does that constitute a social meeting ?
Over the years I've seen plenty of requests for someone to join in to make up a three some or more some.

Offline redmist81

Do you have any more info 
What city
How much is it 
She once arranged to do mfm but on the day said the other guy couldn't make it when I asked if I could see her on her own she went silent

Offline scutty brown

Do you have any more info 
What city
How much is it 
She once arranged to do mfm but on the day said the other guy couldn't make it when I asked if I could see her on her own she went silent

Again, check rule 19

Offline Rover78

Again, check rule 19

Surely if any the parties involved are handing over cash it's not a social meet it is a punt?

A social meet is a pint and a chat about how many times Ava Grace in Doncaster has changed her name.

Offline scutty brown

Problem is, if you start organising such events on here the site becomes open to accusations of organising prostitution, or if there are multiple girls of running a brothel.
Already enough people who want to shut us down, without giving them another reason

Offline Rover78

That's a valid point but it's not rule 19 is it, more like rule 3.