Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen Sweet - Croydon  (Read 1890 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5489611) (21 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Thephoenix159

Link: External Link/Members Only
Duration: 15min Blow & Go
Price: £60
Communication: Green light on and messaged on the day.

Service: Into room, she is exactly as per pictures facially and size wise. Big girl, PAWG.

Freshen up in the bathroom and she asks me to lay on the bed and wipes me down. Asks how I like it, slow GFE or PSE sloppy, I said a mix of both with some deepthroat. She gets to work mainly starting on the head and it's a really good suction and lots of tongue twists, definitely gets the knees twitching. Occasionally deepthroats and she does get deep with little effort or restriction but doesn't deepthroat for very long or continuously, I would have liked a bit more.

Asked her to move to the balls, ball game is good but doesn't stay long and moves straight back to the head. She knows this is a sensitive part and increases the suction and flicks with tongue. I'm 10mins in and try to hold on but her technique is too intense and I climax. She jumps up and spits in the bin.

Conclusion: A bit mechanical but maybe see her again for VFM B&G

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. She spat in the bin? Classy!
Did you charge you the extra tenner for CIM?

Offline Thephoenix159

Nope all included in the £60 rate, if she did charge the extra it wouldn't have been as valuable for me.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Nope all included in the £60 rate, if she did charge the extra it wouldn't have been as valuable for me.

CIM, swallow and filming are listed as extras. I guess she hasn't read her profile :lol:

Online funlovingguy

how is her booty, large with shape and jiggly??

Offline Thephoenix159

Definitely large, shapely and jiggly. When lies in between your legs she arches her back with bum up in the shape jiggling side to side. A nice sight to behold whilst she's going to town on your helmet