Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EroticEmms - Kingston  (Read 1696 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Thephoenix159

Link: External Link/Members Only
Duration: 30min
Service:GFE, FK, OWO, Edging, Swallow
Price: £110

Communication: Checked Emms profile to catch when she was on tour, fired an email for a slot a week in advance. Confirmed my preferences via email and on the week was passed number for specifics.

Service: Into the room, shower and freshen up. Emms is GND pretty, size and body stats are as per her profile. She has a very grabable gorgeous plump bum and naturally well hung boobs on lovely pale smooth soft skin. She remembers my preferences from our emails and we start off with LFK, not DFK but a few light tongue flicks and then she asks me to sit on the bed. My legs spread akimbo she sits in front of me. Emms begins slow, focuses on the head and shaft mainly and asks if I mind it sloppy (I confirm) and she begins to make it more wet and sloppy by spitting on the top of my cock and engulfs herself down. Not full Deepthroat, she takes abit of warming up so her throat opens up. Emms checks in occasionally, eyes always looking up at you and she is very good at edging and building you up and returns to the balls to calm you down.

Next she suggests 69 but with her body to the side so she can attempt to get me deeper. A regular pace Emms bobs up and down my cock, working the head and going full deepthroat continuously, the only way I can describe her relentless performance is using this video External Link/Members Only Emms is either a pro or was very in-tune with my cock as she alternated several times switching from 69 to back in between my legs to constantly edging and bringing me to just the right point that I could survive but avoid surrendering to a climax.

I lost track how many times she brought to the edge and alternating positions, so much so my cock felt slightly numb, but in a good way.Conscious of time I was 25mins in and said I was ready to cum and she offered either 69 or between the legs. I opted for 69 and she asked me to prompt her when I was about to erupt. Emms ups the pace and pressure slightly, I let her know of the impending and she holds herself nose to naval. A few milliseconds into my orgasm she deepthroats my cock up and down as I pump a weeks worth into her throat. The following video feels and looks like the experience. External Link/Members Only Emms doesn’t even flinch, she continues to suck my head and Dee-throat continuously until every single drop was gone and not even a bit of mess from I could feel was a massive load.

Conclusion: Absolutely loved the experienced, I would like to try more of a PSE style oral session with her next time.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Emma is great.
I don't think she really does PSE deep throat and face fucking like Veronica69. But she'll do a prostate massage if you want go heighten your blowjob even further.