Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha- tour in Stratford upon Avon  (Read 1306 times)

21 review(s) for ^ Samantha ^ (16 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline theejaculator

External Link/Members Only

When-June 2023

Where- Serviced apartment in Stratford upon Avon

Fee- £130 one hour (I think thats what I paid-its now £140)

At time of posting I see she is touring leamington so thought I should post a review now.

So I'd seen Samantha when the profile 1st appeared on AW maybe back in 2018 and tbh I'm not even sure its the same woman....possibly time hadn't been kind to her but that's probably the case for most of us.
At that time she was part of a well know East Midlands touring group called Louise's group named after the founding wg I think. Similar modus operandi of booking through AW then receiving a call on a private number about 30 minutes before the booking. A practice that Samantha still adheres too.

Comms- as stated above booked through AW and emailed address which was a house converted into short let apartments.  I arrived in plenty of time but didn't get that phonecall from Samantha until after the agreed time.i think a mix up in communication as she was expecting to see me in the driveway but I was round the corner.

Anyhow get let in to be greeted by Samantha..short 5' 3" dyed blonde hair , big fake tits , maybe a generous size 10 but I think over 40 .
Friendly chatty woman..maybe too chatty....

I think she spent 30 minutes talking about herself...I almost had to suggest we should start.
Both naked I have a feel of her fake tits , get some passionless lfk , none of which is getting me excited.
In fact I'm boring myself writing this , I suggest 69, Samantha is clean but just feels like we are just going through the motions and her mouth can't get me hard.
So no chance of penetrative  sex so Samantha says" you can cum in my mouth "but even that prospect doesn't get me aroused as it was said in such a matter of fact way.
In the end I just had to finish myself onto her tits and that's it a very expensive wank with a WG who's been in the game a bit too long.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 11:29:03 pm by theejaculator »

Offline pbrown355

Seen the profile and considered her a few times. I won't consider at all next time. Thanks for the review.