Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Tayla Brasil – Old Street / Shoreditch EC2A – Sexy Brazilian  (Read 3107 times)

49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7742170) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline DracoMalfoyJR

LINK
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

DATE
• Within last 6-months

COMMUNICATION
• Handled by her -> On text she sends a copy and paste message of her services and location
• Tried to book her prior and had no luck but managed to through on this occasion, she takes long to respond to texts -> Not ideal when you want to confirm services

PRICE + DURATION
• £200 = 1 hour (60 Minutes)

SERVICES REQUESTED
• Services I did request during the booking were: DFK, OWO and protected SEX
• The only extra she offers is anal for extra £100 -> Didn’t fancy on this occasion, shame no CIM available

• Roughly 10/15-minute walk from Shoreditch High Street Overground Station
• Discreet -> Flat near a restaurant, barely people or cars passing by, flat entrance is away from main road

THE EXPERIENCE WITH TAYLA
Arrival
• Once at the location gave her a call, she made me go to a spot where she could see me from her flat, guess she wanted to check me out and decide if she wants to go ahead with the booking -> All was well as she then directs me to the entrance and gave the door number
• Entering the flat was quick and easy -> Flight of stairs to get to her floor, her door was already opened and she had her head sticking out waiting for my arrival
Flat
• When entering her flat, she greeted me, wasn’t offered a shower (Not an issue, sure it would have been possible if asked)
• The flat was very small just a bedroom and bathroom no living room or kitchen -> The bedroom itself no issues, double bed fit for purpose
First impressions
• I was happy with what I saw -> Tayla looked stunning wearing a black lingerie which accentuated her assets beautifully
• The photos on her profile are an accurate representation
• Tayla was slim with no fat/ belly, facially she doesn’t look Brazilian and not the most attractive but fairly decent
The actual punt
• Before we started Tayla mentioned DFK is only possible if I use the mouth-wash in her bathroom which I obliged with
• After I returned from the bathroom I take my clothes off, while Tayla sets a timer and plays some music
• We started off standing caressing each other’s body, Tayla does get in the mood as she started dancing and grinding her ass on me
• DFK, I initiated and it was decent but with barely any tongue action, definitely wasn’t LFK though
• Her breasts felt amazing they were big, beautifully shaped and soft to the touch when squeezed -> She gave me lots of encouragement to play with her breasts
• OWO was decent mainly working on the tip, she did try go as deep as she could, her technique was decent, was nice and wet (OWO was nothing special)
• Round 1, I had her come on top in cowgirl, the view was sensational her body is slim and soft with her big boobs, while she was bouncing on me vigorously, she put her boobs in my face telling me to suck on them, the way her boobs were bouncing up and down is a sight I will definitely remember, barely lasted in this position after a couple minutes I struggled to contain any longer and exploded in the bag
• Before round 2 commenced, we had some small talk and I continued to play with her breasts -> Her English is decent but she isn’t the best conversationalist, was mainly me asking her random simple questions
• Round 2 started with some OWO to get me hard again, this time had some extended OWO, when I was ready told her I wanted doggystyle to see her ass from behind -> She arched her back beautifully sticking her ass out -> I must say for me her ass didn’t look great/ how I thought it would, as it looked slightly weird -> Still went ahead, she can definitely take a pounding encouraging me to go harder, there was some light moans from her -> I was struggling to cum -> She then gave more OWO then a hand-job even tried a tit-wank none was working -> Time was running out so decided to leave it there as it was looking unlikely I’ll cum again (Very weird as I always manage to cum at least twice in an hour but not on this occasion)
Departure
• Wasn’t able to bust my load in round 2, unfortunately ran out of time -> Got changed said my goodbyes and Tayla saw me out
• When I was leaving the flat, I encountered no issues

THE WG (TAYLA)
• Facially decent (Not the most attractive)
• Around the 30’s age mark (Seen some reviews that suggest she is in her late 30’s)
• Slim toned with no belly/ fat
• Big breasts not too big or too small felt they were the right size for me
• Ass is big, good shape -> Didn’t look the greatest in doggystyle (Looked weird in my opinion)
• English is decent, can have a basic conversation, friendly but not a conversationalist

RATINGS
• Face 6/10
• Body 7/10
• Personality 5/10
• Service 6/10
• Communication 1/5 (Found it very challenging to make the booking)
• Location 3/5
• TOTAL 28/50

WOULD I VISIT HER AGAIN?
• Yes

CLOSING THOUGHTS
• Would recommend
• Very challenging getting a booking either no or late response’s
• Limited services with anal only offered as an extra -> Those who enjoy vanilla punts would definitely enjoy
• Cracking body big breasts and ass but in my opinion, ass looked weird in doggystyle
• £200 could argue is on the expensive side for such limited services as there are other SP’s who offer more services which is inclusive for that price

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Good review! :thumbsup:

I think Tayla is gorgeous and i found her attractive! But each to their own!

I think she looks very Brazilian. She looks like she has a good mixture of European and indigenous in her.

Boobs and bum are enhanced but well done imo.

Her tan lines, sexy colourful lingerie and nice nails adds to her appeal for me.

Pussy is tight, blowjob is nice and slow and her pussy and ass taste devine!!

Her kissing is a bit frustrating though. But overall a positive experience for me also.

Glad you enjoyed! :hi:

Offline DracoMalfoyJR

Good review! :thumbsup:

I think Tayla is gorgeous and i found her attractive! But each to their own!

I think she looks very Brazilian. She looks like she has a good mixture of European and indigenous in her.

Boobs and bum are enhanced but well done imo.

Her tan lines, sexy colourful lingerie and nice nails adds to her appeal for me.

Pussy is tight, blowjob is nice and slow and her pussy and ass taste devine!!

Her kissing is a bit frustrating though. But overall a positive experience for me also.

Glad you enjoyed! :hi:

She is a good SP and very enthusiastic which is always a plus

However I do think her rates are on the expensive side considering she offers limited services. For those rates I’d want services such as CIM included

Overall I do agree with you, she is definitely one to recommend

Offline Mario7769

Saw Tayla years ago and I believe I wrote a detailed review (when she was also known as "Luma"). She looked early 30s then, so late 30s is pretty consistent I'd say

My review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=103679.0

... She's a very fun SP and quite accommodating. A naturally very sexual woman. Ass is a BBL/fake btw..
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 10:34:32 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline Dazz1976

Great review,

Tayla was my regular for a while 2/3 years back, always had a great hour or two with her she optimises the stereo typical Brazilian.

She accommodates outfit changes and never said no to a cheeky finger in the arse (not extra) she does have a bit of a routine but still sexy and fun her onlyfans for those interested.

External Link/Members Only