Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Monday Funday - House of Poitier - Sutton  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Sullivan

External Link/Members Only

I want to start this review by saying I have gone neutral is it was not for me. It might be for others, and that's fine. On a personal level, I wouldn't recommend it but some will enjoy it.

I have been to Phoenix quite a few times and always enjoyed it, always had a rapport with the girls. Reading all of davidgood's reviews in Sutton, I thought I'd give it a try. £65, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

First things first, there were loads of guys. So many. On the way in, you are given a ziplock for your valuables and laundry bag for clothes, both of which are numbered, and your name and bag number is taken down for you to get them back when you finish. I left after one hour and there was a page and a half of names on an A4 page. There must have been about 50 men there.

I knew not to expect supermodels. The girls I saw were:

Honey - the best of the bunch. Chinese woman of about 40. Beautiful body. She said this was her first time working at the house, but has been as a guest to Killing Kittens many time. Really friendly.
Crystal - shapely woman with fake lips
Ava & Hayley - larger women
Poppy - TS, I am not sure if pre-op or post-op. Definitely has been a man at some point but I didn't catch a look of anything which looked like a penis or a vagina. Always had the legs closed quite tightly. Quite grumpy, but a big hit, judging by the number of people trying to get near.
There were three more showed up, one of them might have been Liz, another one Linzi and then a black lady who immediately changed into fetish gear.

I think there were some female civvies, one as part of a couple, the other alone. They stayed clothed the whole time.

So, I guess my main problem was the number of men. At any time, each girl would be getting fucked by one man, she's sucking someone else off, and one guy either side being wanked. Then a bit of a shuffle amongst those 4 to see who is going to get what next. And then, for each girl, there are about 3 guys queuing to be seen to.

So, I queued in the room on the left at the top of the stairs, got OW with Ava as someone else licked her out. Then she motioned for me to come to her and she lay down. I rode her in mish for a bit. Didn't go the whole way. All the while, Ava, Hayley or Crystal are talking to each other or talking to punters. There are quite a strict set of rules, and they're keeping everyone in order. Things like they have to take the condom out of the little boxes they all have. If you lift it yourself, you can't use it, even if it isn't opened. Ava seemed to be protective of Honey. Someone was wanking and she was shouting him for wanking with a condom on. If he wants to have sex with honey then he needs a new condom as that one is dirty from his hand. All this makes sense, but not while I am fucking her. Crystal is being spit roasted and gets the cock out of her mouth to say "Oh, hello Steve. I haven't seen you in a while" and she and Steve start to discuss how often he has been there, where she has been etc.

Anyway, so I queued for Honey and there are two guys just hogging her. One either side, she is going back and forth between them. Some younger guy gets invited to go in doggy, he bangs it in, blows in the bag and leaves. The two guys are still lying there. One of them takes the hint then and moves on, and I lie down beside her. She then takes doggy from the other guy, who has been lying there about 10 minutes. He says he doesn't want to pop too soon so offers her to me. I go a while with her on top, there's about 5 guys watching, and I found it tough to get to the finish line so I pulled out and got her to finish me by hand. I had a few good chats with Honey during our time there, so it wasn't as impersonal as the others.

Following that, I had a walk about, seeing what else is going on, and then decided to leave at 12.15, 75 minutes after the 4 hour party started.

So that's it. Not my thing, it might be others' thing. I might have made the mistake of arriving too early, along with everyone else. If I had let everyone pop their load once, then there might have been less demand, less queueing. But once mine was in the bag, I just couldn't face staying any longer so made my way off, most likely never to return.

Offline NickA

"I think there were some female civvies, one as part of a couple, the other alone. They stayed clothed the whole time."

THIS bit really interests me. What were the clothed women doing while all this is going on?

Thanks for the whole review. I have never braved a party but fascinated to read about them

Offline akauya

I can understand your disappointment. My experience at the House of Poitier was resoundingly negative.

The ratio of punters to WGs is just awful, it's worse when one of the girls doesn't turn up they don't seem to have a stand-in to help.

Offline Sullivan

I can understand your disappointment. My experience at the House of Poitier was resoundingly negative.

The ratio of punters to WGs is just awful, it's worse when one of the girls doesn't turn up they don't seem to have a stand-in to help.

It was negative for me. I guess I can't hope to get 4 hours of action for £65, but there were about 50 punters there and there were only two girls to begin with. The rest came in dribs and drabs. I think some people might enjoy that kind of thing though so I thought to put it neutral and give as much info as possible to let others make their own decision.

I am surprised they can even find that number of willing men to show up and pay on a Monday at 11am.

"I think there were some female civvies, one as part of a couple, the other alone. They stayed clothed the whole time."

THIS bit really interests me. What were the clothed women doing while all this is going on?

Thanks for the whole review. I have never braved a party but fascinated to read about them

There was one woman, didn't seem to be with anyone else. She was down in the TV room first of all, then I saw her wandering around, checking out what was going on, she was fully clothed. She seemed a bit unsure, just finding her feet.

Around the time I decided to leave, there was a lady I saw coming from the kitchen / room for bags, seemed very at ease, smiling. I then saw a clothed guy in the hall, so think they might have been together.

If I had stayed round for longer, I guess they may have got more involved. I maybe should have asked if the lone woman wanted to get involved. Thing is, there are just so many men there, looking for somewhere to put their dick, I would imagine that a non-professional would be overwhelmed as soon as she started to seek out any interest. The norm seems to be a minimum of 4 dicks focused on each woman.

If you want to try a party, I can really recommend the Phoenix. Much more laid back, more personal service from the women.

Offline TallnHung

Ratio probably has a lot to do with 1st Monday after payday.
I've been to a couple there, one good, one just overcrowded.
It's luck of the draw but I'd recommend most parties after mid month personally.

Offline Goldman2

Yup. I was there today. Barely got a look in. Went a previous time and thought it'd be better, but it's quite a schlep for me to get to so shan't bother again. A resounding no for me.

Offline FiveKnuckles

Thanks for the review. (And all comments) Sounds a real sausage fest.

Been planning to attend a Rebecca Ryder or Partouze Party event to fuck redhead Gigi  :wacko:

Noted to avoid the event after pay day

Offline Sullivan

Yup. I was there today. Barely got a look in. Went a previous time and thought it'd be better, but it's quite a schlep for me to get to so shan't bother again. A resounding no for me.

Did it get much better as the event went on?

I was worried that I was leaving too early. While I would have happily jumped in with the girls I hadn’t yet been with, I didn’t think they were worth queueing for.

Offline TheSkank

These Monday Funday parties have a truly horrible atmosphere, it beats me why so many blokes continue to attend. I only dipped my wick for research purposes because the venue is very close to where I live. Each to their own, of course, but can any regulars at these events explain what they find enjoyable and fulfilling about partaking in a naked rugby scrum with a bunch of pongy geezers mechanically and animalistically banging a woman in every available orifice while a queue of others await the same experience? I mean, there are far superior experiences available for a few notes more. Weird, yet peculiarly English.

Offline Goldman2

Did it get much better as the event went on?

I was worried that I was leaving too early. While I would have happily jumped in with the girls I hadn’t yet been with, I didn’t think they were worth queueing for.

I didn't stay that long; about 90 minutes. I was like meh and left. I've generally enjoyed sex parties in the past, but when the ratio is THIS big it takes away the fun.

Offline Sir Lancelot

I was there too! I used to attend regularly before Covid and built a decent rapport with a few of the non advertised ladies which helped. Then came Covid followed by the acrimonious split and half the gang moving to a new venue near Kings Cross.
I thought I’d pop in for old times sake and before I have to pay the ULEZ charge….. I’ll add my disappointment too. Far too many blokes, hoggers, show boaters (who was the guy who came about 4 times in 30 minutes and had to shout and raise his arms in the air every time he came?) and all in 2 rooms! It’s got 4 bedrooms upstairs so why not use them? I am not shy but jeez it was up close and personal. 
I left after a half decent OW from Ava and once Poppy (she’s fully transitioned) had had her tantrum and stopped playing. I probably won’t be returning anytime soon.

Online BillGoldberg

Somewhat similar to my experience, even though the ratio was better when I went and there were far fewer men. Only attractive woman there out of a choice of 2, was Chinese Samantha, VERY sexy, very attractive from head to toe.

Overall not my thing, no real sensuality or engagement, just a conveyor belt experience. I too left after 1 pop, completely lost interest. Think I gave my punt a neutral. Parties are definitely not for me.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 03:30:07 pm by BillGoldberg »

Offline Goldman2

It seems we all had a similar experience. Too much cock and too much OW too for my liking.

Offline kingmg

It seems we all had a similar experience. Too much cock and too much OW too for my liking.
Luna is the only one who does owo

Online Spurt

Thanks this is helpful, all things considered perhaps phoenix is a better bet and recent reports seem encouraging.