Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Ladyboy Massage - Tottenham Court Road  (Read 4640 times)

Offline anotherwoody69

External Link/Members Only

In my quest for a good TS massage with some oral play I thought I’d give this outfit a go. Not cheap and I can’t recall if it was £180 or £200 when I visited mid June.
Arrangements made by text the previous day (with a long list of does and don'ts) with a confirm the morning of the appointment and good directions to the flat. It’s a tiny room that looks like its lived in (with the world’s smallest shower) in a converted house on a small back street behind Tottenham Court road. Quite a shitty street and a number of homeless around, but safe enough.

Met at the door after texting my arrival and followed her up three flights of stairs, passing several other rooms on the way. All as small by the look of it.

The girl herself was quite cute and I’d say an average build with a fair sized arse and thighs (toned, maybe a fake arse couldn’t tell) but little to no belly and a great pair of enhanced tits. Probably around 5’6” IIRC. I thought she was nice, pleasant to look at and seemed friendly enough.

On to the single bed and face down in a pillow like rest that offered a face hole similar to a massage bed, just raised the head up and was comfortable.
The massage itself was good, started on the legs and moved up to the back with good firm pressure. I’d say some training here as it was more than just a light rub. I enjoyed it and she offered planty of teasing and CCS.

She moved off the bed and stepped out of the lacy all in one she was wearing to start massaging my shoulders and head, standing at the end of the bed, rubbing her flaccid cock over my forehead. I took this as an invitation, raised my head a little and proceeded to swallow it all in, probably around three inches. It grew nicely in my mouth whilst she continued to massage by shoulders, still quite small though and no more than 5 inches fully erect.
On the turn she climbed on the bed and offered me her tits to play with and suck, whilst she started to stroke my cock. She then moved round to a 69 and started very gently sucking me (OWO) whilst thrusting herself into my mouth, only just touching the very top of my throat. I managed to swallow her down quite comfortably to the base of her cock.

After around five minutes of this she shifted off and lay next to me wanking me off, her cock went quite flaccid at this point and I’m guessing she maybe has issues keeping it hard for too long. No signs of her getting close to coming, and her wanking had the desired effect with me shooting a load over my belly. No CIM offered and no further oral, although I could probably have asked but was content with the wanking at this stage.

Dived in the (very) small shower, followed by her and I was off and out of the door just over the hour gone mark.

I’d probably re-visit unless my search for a slightly cheaper TS massage yields fruit, although it is expensive considering a full service TS can be organised for less. For me and my needs presently, it worked.

Offline frankheng

is this a group or is this just one lady? and how did she look? would be interested in this too

Offline anotherwoody69

It has been suggested on another thread that two girls may be working, I don't know myself as the website is representative pictures I feel.

I liked her, quite solid built but without being fat...slim by todays standards in my mind and a pretty face. Easily passable.