Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MASSAGE by BLONDE - Stratford  (Read 2479 times)

18 review(s) for MASSAGE by BLONDE (14 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline akauya

MASSAGE by BLONDE - Natalia

External Link/Members Only

This lady has been well reviewed and I concur with what most have said. Meeting took place a week or so ago.

1 hour: Massage £90 + oral £20 + sex £20 = £130

Comms: No issues, all via WhatsApp. It appears she handles her comms herself.

Location: Ordinary looking terraced house about 10 mins walk from Stratford station. Quiet residential area.

Natalia: Good looking Polish lady in her 40s (profile says 33 - she really needs to update this), quite short, not as slim as her photos make out to be. Getting the middle age spread a bit. I found her quite attractive and she must have been a looker when younger. She is very friendly and quite chatty (as most reviewers have mentioned). Her English is good and has a quirky sense of humour. Made me feel really welcome. She's got great natural boobs, really enjoyed playing with them. As long as you don't squeeze her nipples (which she warns you about) you can play as much as you like with those.

I went for an hour massage, oral and sex. Massage was quite relaxing after a particularly long work day. I enjoyed her B2B and the oily massage was very good. She asks you which scented oil you prefer (I'm not fussed so I went for whatever she suggested). Her handjob was pretty good (but I preferred Linda's a bit more [reviewed]). Oral was well delivered and very enjoyable. On with the condom and sex in various positions. Rinse and repeat for a second pop. Her service is a mix of GFE sex with massage. Nothing raunchy.

Positives: She turns her phone off during the session. Didn't feel rushed at all. Shower available and offered.

Negatives: She could be a little more up to date with her photos and age but as usual with some WGs they are way out.

If I'm in the location again, I would return.

YMMV

« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 09:18:03 am by akauya »

Offline sparkus

I take my responsibilities as an Assessor for the Polish MILF Certification Authority quite seriously so had to go along and have a jiggle of those tiddies myself.  Review to follow, was quite decent and she makes the grade.