Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any guy wish to join me in a MMF with Evy - Norwich?  (Read 882 times)

Offline PeteSmyth

Hi folks - I visited Evy on my own back in January.

External Link/Members Only

She's a good, reliable punt. A regular visitor to Riverside in Norwich. Great oral skills. Overall good fun. I would say excellent VfM. I wonder whether any of you guys out there would like to join me in a daytime 1 hour MMF with her? She doesn't do anal but she may be up for a DVP.

My preference would be for a guy with some experience doing MMF who can get it up and keep in hard. I had a MMF with a guy I met on this 'site several years ago who, let's say, was a rookie and had erectile issues!

Please private message me.  :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You need to read the rules again, there's a link at the bottom of every page.

19 Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the admin and not be allowed to be organised on the forums.

33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members Post history have different criteria to be gained. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PM’s may receive a ban.

Online 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Hi folks - I visited Evy on my own back in January.

External Link/Members Only

She's a good, reliable punt. A regular visitor to Riverside in Norwich. Great oral skills. Overall good fun. I would say excellent VfM. I wonder whether any of you guys out there would like to join me in a daytime 1 hour MMF with her? She doesn't do anal but she may be up for a DVP.

My preference would be for a guy with some experience doing MMF who can get it up and keep in hard. I had a MMF with a guy I met on this 'site several years ago who, let's say, was a rookie and had erectile issues!

Please private message me.  :thumbsup:

Ask for PM’s again and you’ll be toast.