Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy - Tower Bridge - Allure  (Read 2058 times)

Online Alexmck

Girl
External Link/Members Only

Price
£450 for 1 hour

Services
Positive
Good body a 20 year old would be jealous of although starting to soften. She's late 30's/early 40's
All positions provided no issues (missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie). Seemed to get into it
During heat wave - hotel room had air con

Neutral
Late 30s/early 40s but very good shape - was expecting a bit younger. Would have been quite something 10/15 years ago.
OWO pleasant but not amazingFacially bit odd. Thought had very masculine facial features to start. View changed when her clothes came off. Maybe I need to go to Specsavers

Negative
Very loose pussy

Enjoyable but pricey for what you get, hence neutral. Would I repeat? Not sure

Offline Carloco

Thanks OP. A previous positive put her in my radar, so it's good to have different perspectives.

I'm never totally comfortable when going to a hotel. Any issues with reception/concierges, etc?

Online Alexmck

Thanks OP. A previous positive put her in my radar, so it's good to have different perspectives.

I'm never totally comfortable when going to a hotel. Any issues with reception/concierges, etc?

Was approached by staff in reception but just walked past

Offline Brand242

Appreciate the review OP, Cindy shot up my list since her last review but couldn’t get to meet her due to times not matching up. Always great to get different views.

Similar question that I asked the other reviewer, how was Cindy for a PSE meeting? Did you get a feeling she’d be good at that and be submissive, open to face fucking etc? You’re OWO comment puts me off a little, could you expand a little why it wasn’t great? Also, it didn’t look like you did anal, was that your choice or did she present any limitations?

Thanks again for reviewing.  :thumbsup:

She’s still high up on my HL as the age doesn’t bother me, but services do.

Online Alexmck

Appreciate the review OP, Cindy shot up my list since her last review but couldn’t get to meet her due to times not matching up. Always great to get different views.

Similar question that I asked the other reviewer, how was Cindy for a PSE meeting? Did you get a feeling she’d be good at that and be submissive, open to face fucking etc? You’re OWO comment puts me off a little, could you expand a little why it wasn’t great? Also, it didn’t look like you did anal, was that your choice or did she present any limitations?

Thanks again for reviewing.  :thumbsup:

She’s still high up on my HL as the age doesn’t bother me, but services do.

Didn't do anal. Not offered. Did tease my cock around her arsehole but she wriggled away. Might have been being cute but didn't push back or pull it in or indicate she was gagging for my cock in her arse

Might be wrong but don't think she's the type for a full on PSE - from reading some of your reviews your preference? Didn't come across as full on submissive either. Might go along with some of it but don't think she'd love it all. Don't know for sure though. Hope this helps  :unknown:

Offline Brand242

Didn't do anal. Not offered. Did tease my cock around her arsehole but she wriggled away. Might have been being cute but didn't push back or pull it in or indicate she was gagging for my cock in her arse

Might be wrong but don't think she's the type for a full on PSE - from reading some of your reviews your preference? Didn't come across as full on submissive either. Might go along with some of it but don't think she'd love it all. Don't know for sure though. Hope this helps  :unknown:

Thanks. Yes, I don’t see her as a full on pse either, definitely not doing some of the kinkier stuff. I usually discuss these things with the WG before meeting, to be sure we’re on the same page. Therefore most of that type of thing is with independents. Although I don’t really consider doing anal and a bit of face fucking as “full on pse”, but I understand some may see it differently..

Hence agency WG’s are always a risk, but I like the fact this agency lists services and I like Cindy’s profile, but seems like indulging in them with Cindy is hit and miss. Likely she’ll move down the HL, but I’ll review if I do meet her. There’s a serious lack of full service WGs at the moment so I’ll keep her on.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 06:24:05 pm by Brand242 »

Offline johnnyx3

Online Listerine

Hi all

I’ve seen Cindy twice now. Yes she is in her 30s etc. interesting I’ve done anal both times and it was willingly offered and enthusiastic.

She is certainly not a twenty five year old though, so I’d stay clear unless you like an older woman. I didn’t find her pussy loose when she was riding me. That being said I engaged in longer bouts of oral and anal with her.

Online Alexmck

Hi all

I’ve seen Cindy twice now. Yes she is in her 30s etc. interesting I’ve done anal both times and it was willingly offered and enthusiastic.

She is certainly not a twenty five year old though, so I’d stay clear unless you like an older woman. I didn’t find her pussy loose when she was riding me. That being said I engaged in longer bouts of oral and anal with her.

You must have stretched her out before me  :D

Online Listerine

You must have stretched her out before me  :D

I wouldn’t win any awards for my “tackle” so I doubt it  :D :D

Offline Brand242

Hi all

Thanks Listerine. Sounds like she’s worth the meet. Does she have a good range of outfits and toys?

Online Listerine

Thanks Listerine. Sounds like she’s worth the meet. Does she have a good range of outfits and toys?

Hi, yes she said she had a few toys with her. I actually took a couple along with me to play with and she was happy to go along. I don’t know about outfits. I suspect she only has short dresses and that type of thing with her. Looks great in them mind. Very long legs and killer heels.