Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone tried tantric pleasure  (Read 24351 times)

Offline Rstone

Hi guys!

External Link/Members Only

I'd seen somewhere a review of Sakura which would indicate that photos could be genuine... but impossible to find it back...

It looks very expensive though...

Anyone had a try?

Cheers

Offline HappyFlyer

I've been a few times (they operate via several web sites) and have seen a few of the girls, some twice. All of the photos were accurate or even not as good as the actual girls. The two studios I visited were nicely appointed, with candles and soft music and dim lighting. The showers were OK but the main rooms were better with a comfy floor bed for the body worship part (and I guess nuru) plus a proper massage table for the massage, B2B and lingam/HJ finish. Touching is allowed and even encouraged. It always felt safe, discreet and reliable. This was all part of the standard £120 hour tantric option. Not the cheapest but I reckoned good value for money for the decent locations.

Offline Jay72

I have tried Eva (twice), Crystal and Sakura. Eva is spectacularly fit - Would strongly recommend. Ive gone for the add-ons incl bath ritual and oral one (only on her... She doesnt do bjs as far as i know). Crystal i didnt fancy - rather overweight Brazilian imo but cant fault her service which was excellent. Also had my first prostate massage orgasm with her, which i was rather surprised by (they all do this if you want i think). Sakura was a good looking oriental girl studying here... Bit off the wall fyi. Id return to see Eva although yes at these prices its hardly a no brainer. Btw i think the photos are not genuine although generally these are good looking girls.

If anyone has seen any of the other girls do tell... Karlie looks eye catching.

Offline monstar

I have tried Eva (twice), Crystal and Sakura. Eva is spectacularly fit - Would strongly recommend. Ive gone for the add-ons incl bath ritual and oral one (only on her... She doesnt do bjs as far as i know). Crystal i didnt fancy - rather overweight Brazilian imo but cant fault her service which was excellent. Also had my first prostate massage orgasm with her, which i was rather surprised by (they all do this if you want i think). Sakura was a good looking oriental girl studying here... Bit off the wall fyi. Id return to see Eva although yes at these prices its hardly a no brainer. Btw i think the photos are not genuine although generally these are good looking girls.

If anyone has seen any of the other girls do tell... Karlie looks eye catching.

I'm considering a nuru massage with Eva, does she look anything like her photos? The photos of "Maggie" for example are Megan Fox in a FHM photoshoot!

How much were the add-ons?

Also do you know if it is a one pop deal or do they just leave the HJ until the end anyway?

Cheers

Offline Jay72

Eva looks similar to the photos but believe me you will not be disappointed. Btw nuru i was that fussed with - cant feel much. Much prefer the friction of the girl's body.

Think an hour can be as much as 160 including oral on her. Not sure if one pop only - they tend to build you up for just one though.

Offline Rstone

Thanks for all the information! I may give them a visit !

Offline tomyboy672

I would very much recommend Eva, as said above, she is stunning, and defo go for the prostate massage. She will guide you perfectly through it, relax you and in the end it is just so much better. She is really good at that.

Offline Jay72

Tomy you tried any of the other girls?

kwahima

offering any full service with extras?

Offline Jay72

Nope... Furthest it goes is you being allowed to DATY... Actually that costs extra so off that!

Offline tomyboy672

Jay72: yes, just recently Sakura. I read about her all being off-the-wall and all that, but I kinda liked that in her. I found it teasing and all that 'playing' and her behaviour was very erotic, if you know what I mean. I am an Eva fan, but now seriously contemplating a 4-hand session with the two of them.
Someone mentioned that Sakura also provides FS but not through this agency, not sure thou.. I haven't found the thread where this is mentioned...

Offline tomyboy672

Jay72: Oh yes, and also Nancy some time ago, twice, she is a nice, good-looking French girl, but at one occasion she was rather unenthusiastic, probably just an off day, otherwise very good experience. But somehow what Eva does really well is make a connection with you.

kwahima

Jay72: yes, just recently Sakura. I read about her all being off-the-wall and all that, but I kinda liked that in her. I found it teasing and all that 'playing' and her behaviour was very erotic, if you know what I mean. I am an Eva fan, but now seriously contemplating a 4-hand session with the two of them.
Someone mentioned that Sakura also provides FS but not through this agency, not sure thou.. I haven't found the thread where this is mentioned...
any idea where's sakura from?

Offline Rstone

Jay72: Oh yes, and also Nancy some time ago, twice, she is a nice, good-looking French girl, but at one occasion she was rather unenthusiastic, probably just an off day, otherwise very good experience. But somehow what Eva does really well is make a connection with you.

Hi tomyboy672,

Could you give more details on your experience with Sakura please  :angelgirl:

Does due get naked from the onset?
Does she allow touching? Tits? Pussy?
How about licking? Tits? Pussy?

Cheers !

Offline Matterhorn

I'd be really interested in a FS from Sakura - it would be great if you could find the thread.

Also, on a previous thread, it mentioned that Sakura only allowed touching of the breasts, while keeping a safe distance (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39496.msg531095;topicseen#msg531095) - was this the same for you?

Thanks,

M

Offline tomyboy672

Sakura: I didn't ask / tried touching, except the occasional light touch here and there, ass etc, not pussy. Eva certainly offers oral on her, for extra 40, but Sakura didn't offer it to me.
As she offers FS, I would assume she is ok with that.

Try saucy London or blue velvet girls for FS

TML9X

I have seen Sakura, Eva and Nancy. Sakura is a very good looking, erotic Oriental -  strongly recommend. I wouldnt come back to Nancy, she was a bit cold. Eva is fit, small tits, her massage wasnt too bad.
Tried to book Sakura through Saucy London twice but she wasnt available  :cry: :cry:

TML9X

moreorless

Hi All,

I tried most of them, here are my findings:

Crystal: Overweighted and I could smell her chewing gum which was really disappointing, her pictures are the less accurate ones, however her service was find. 5/10 Not recommended... you can find better girls here

Iris: I liked here. Her pictures are accurate and she was really nice and I felt like a GFE.. 8/10 Recommended.

Laura: She was my first one, location is fine, she was really cute and this was a GFE as well... still 7/10. Recommended.

Maggie: She is the best... She looks perfect, her pictures are less perfect than she is. I was there 2 times, the second time was not that good, but the first was an absolute WOW.. she was kissing as well, and made me feel I am in heaven. Second time she was a bit tired since I was the last for that day... She is 9/10 Recommended

Nancy: I asked her for a outcall, and was not disappointed at all. She looks good, you can touch her, but tells you when to stop (for £40 more you can do whatever you want though) I liked her boobs and her body.. She is not size 8, but would not call her overweighted. (not like Crystal, who is overweighted) 8/10

Sakura: She is interesting... she was really chatty, and I felt that she is a very good actress... the problem is, if you can feel this, she is not a good actress... for extra £40 I could use my finger and my tongue as well... and she was really loud lol... but she did a perfect job, however I dont like when its obvious that she overplays her role...7/10

Sonia : She was cute as well, nothing interesting though but still 7/10

Antres

Planning to visit this place and are interested in either Eva or Maggie. Are they British or easter europeans?

peterlondon

I discovered Tantric pleasure about 2 years ago and now I am a regular customer. I have tried few girls (Sakura, Nancy, Crystal, Bella and Sonia). The service on the phone is good, really enjoyed the sessions every time I come, very warm and charming girls. My favourite girls are Nancy (French, very nice body, sexy, she gives good massage), and Crystal (Brazilian, like her boobs, very warm person).  Some other girls are from Brazil as well, but most of them are from East Europe.

Offline Jay72

I returned here to see Nancy for a b2b massage and prostate massage. Fairly good looking girl, with great tits but a large-ish arse. To be honest through found the experience a bit lacking - she was rather going through the motions. I would go for Eva every time at this agency - best of the lot from what ive experienced.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Not been to this place but Tantric Massage London (Kensington) you'll receive a GENUINE experience.

Be careful of other providers out there.

Offline brumboy1

Hi

Was down in london today for a meeting and upon searching this site came across this thread and decided to take a visit and see eva. I must say was a very nice experience. A bit pricey in comparison to what is available in birmingham but was expected in London. Overall great service started on bed for a nice tease, both touching each other, after about 10 mins popped onto the massage table and received some sensual massage strokes, followed by some oil and a deep massage, concentrating on the little man while I was faced down. Turned over for some front massaging while i got exploring Eva with my hands. Then i sat up on the massage table while Eva continued massaging the little guy and i began kissing Eva which wasn't DFK but involved some tongue action. At this point i could not control my self and popped.

Only negative is you don't get the full hour like i am used to, time is taken up by your shower initially, followed by her shower, and massage is finished and she has a shower and then you can have a shower, I was out of the door in exactly an hour so must have had a massage for about 40 mins tops.

Eva is a very attractive lady, although pictures are not of her she is tall and blonde with fair skin not exactly tanned, but overall very good looking.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 07:17:45 pm by brumboy1 »

Sounds good fun but that doesn't sound like proper Tantra. . . .

The real EVA doesn't do massage but her girls do :)

Offline brumboy1

You seem to have to wrong website link as none of these girls are the one i saw, check the link in the first post.

Sounds good fun but that doesn't sound like proper Tantra. . . .

The real EVA doesn't do massage but her girls do :)

You seem to have to wrong website link as none of these girls are the one i saw, check the link in the first post.

Nope I have the right link, I was just pointing out that Eva is a Tantric Pro Veteran! She runs a successful temple with bonafide Godesses.

I am not aware of the other Eva in the original link, like I said, many places that offer tantric quite simply don't do it a proper service

XXL9X

I've met Sakura recently. She definitely deserves her reputation! Spectacularly fit body with a nice pair of titties and pretty face. Best part is her raunchy, teasing behaviour and fucking epic b2b massage. She kept my cock hard for pretty much the whole hour.

I tried to see Sakura again the following day but she was fully booked so went to see Eva. She is a good looking girl but her massage was very clinical and she kept checking her phone. It was a disappointing experience.

I would highly recommend Sakura.

James999

I would highly recommend Sakura.

You do, constantly,
the thing is if she's that good why does she need you to tout her constantly? Are the pictures old / photoshopped and she's seen better days?  :unknown:

Of your 6 posts, they mostly seem to promote her

I've seen Sakura

Sakura is probably the best

Sakura is hands down my favourite

The tantric massage with Sakura was a fucking epic

I've met Sakura recently. She definitely deserves her reputation!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 01:26:14 pm by James999 »

XXL9X

You do, constantly,
the thing is if she's that good why does she need you to tout her constantly? Are the pictures old / photoshopped and she's seen better days?  :unknown:

Of your 6 posts, they mostly seem to promote her

Ha I see what you did there mate  :sarcastic: You are more than welcome to remove any of my posts that you don't like. Oh, if you have that power

Splitloop

Mainly I use fbsm for this chat but as it's a bit slim I thought I'd add my 2p worth as I've seen a lot.

Kim: was my first, quite sexy body, quite raunchy and grinder her pussy on my arse when I was on the table. Slim toned stomach, slender legs, boobs ok but not as pert as others but she's sexy. No kissing. 7/10

Sakura: she's pretty hot and does play up but you can tell that's all it is. Said I looked like the guy out of 50 shades and that was making her wet but then doesn't allow you near her jewel. Attempted prostate and did a bit of dirty talk, also got out poppers so the head rush made it interesting. Only been once but was good 7/10

Eva: went for mutual massage but it was all a bit stop start and lost my flow/bone. She's fit, gorgeous model type body and did a cheeky lick of my lips as I was about to cum which was sexy but the whole 'right now you massage me' right now do this, now lets move here was just too disjointed. 6/10

Crystal: hmm, not to be cruel but just no, she's a big girl and doesn't get on the table probably for a couple of reasons. Polite and nice enough but no real sexual emotion either. 3/10

Nancy: was a bit disconnected, again nice enough, curvy body but going through the motions a bit. 5/10

Leah: if it's the same one I saw she was slim, again hot model body, dirty blonde with a gap in her front teeth like Madonna, made me think I wasn't going to be attracted to her but it was awesome, she got horny, let me have a good rub as I came, super sexy 8/10

Camilla: tiny frame, massive melons! Also hot, spent the majority of the massage in 69 position on the mattress, very tempted to just bury my tongue and fingers in, came close to slipping a finger but she politely told me not to. Finished on the mattress so table was just a massage 8/10

Maggie: OMG wow. Won't say any more out of respect but 11/10

« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 11:13:37 am by Splitloop »

Offline dirkdiggler583

Might have to give them a look up, I like when you click on Maggie's pictures the header says Vicki!

Offline Jay72

Agree with splitloop on Nancy, Eva and Crystal. Latter gave me my first prostate massage orgasm which was a bit of a shock out of nowhere when it happened!

mrhappy13

@splitloop. You got me curious about Maggie.  :rolleyes: I would like to try out one of those girls the next time I visit London. I would like to have a very visual experience and I like the girl to be fully shaved. Which girl should I choose?

Splitloop

If you're after visual I don't think you can go wrong with Camilla. It's worth noting that many of them gave finished early, with Nancy and Crystal being the shortest, out in under and hour with two showers. With Maggie and Camilla I didn't last long but then we continued the massage to last the full hour.

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Thanks for the reviews Splitloop - having met Eva, Sakura and Nancy, I've been wanting to branch out to some of the newer girls for a while but was a bit wary given little to no feedback so far.

How were the raunch levels for Leah, Camilla and Maggie, compared to say Sakura? Did you go for the reverse oral option with any of them?

Thanks in advance!

jstrongerrrrr

hey - saw camilla recently - skinny dark skinned romanian girl with over large natural breasts for such a small frame - she's pretty but not really my cup of tea - however her massage was the typical tantric pleasure fair, all done on the bed at my request, talc then oil, got increasingly erotic and she was happy for me to play with her pussy(no fingering) and cover her ass and pussy in oil - she's a sweet girl, does raunchy well, go if you like skinny birds with over large knockers.

Splitloop

Thanks for the reviews Splitloop - having met Eva, Sakura and Nancy, I've been wanting to branch out to some of the newer girls for a while but was a bit wary given little to no feedback so far.

How were the raunch levels for Leah, Camilla and Maggie, compared to say Sakura? Did you go for the reverse oral option with any of them?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah Leah and Camilla I'd say high raunch levels, more than Sakura and Nancy for me but I think sometimes it's the luck of the draw, do they like you, do you like them, etc. I've pm'd a few people about Maggie so let me know if you want more info. And never done reverse on any, we'll did sort of on Eva but it was more me teasing,  I've had a bad experience with ex girlfriends so I don't really go for that anymore...just in case

mrhappy13

Has anyone tried the 90 minute session with the bath ritual? Is it any good or is it better to stick to the 60 min session? Will the girl join you in the bath?

jstrongerrrrr

I've had many 90 minute sessions over the years - never ever had a bath ritual or even been offered a bath ritual...most of the flats that Sophie(the owner rents) come with just a shower and to my understanding bath ritual's tend to be used by my serious tantric practitioners(tantric francesca perhaps?) who focus more on the ideology and practices behind tantric massage...tantric pleasure is a very raunchy massage, skirting a very fine line between massage and fs - although the line is never crossed, kissing, fingering and RO has been allowed if you pay for the yoni massage and are seeing a girl who finds you attractive. Serious massage practitioners are boundaried and generally allow occasional touching but never more intimate areas.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 10:18:42 am by jstrongerrrrr »

Offline Jay72

I have done the bath ritual with 3 ladies (3 separate occasions of course).. with two they joined me in the bath while the other didnt. Personally think a bath or shower is a very erotic way to start a session. Big fan whether for  fbsm or fs.

jstrongerrrrr

Offline Jay72

Havent used tantric pleasure for a while though so cant speak for whether the flats used at the moment have a bath or not.

Splitloop

I know there used to be a big bath in one of the locations near Queensway/bayswater but it was a good 15min walk from the tube,  whereas none of the ones they rent now are that far from the tube, I haven't been back to that flat in years. I booked a 90min session the other week and joked with the girl 'where's my bath', and she mentioned it's not ideal in that flat,  I think you need to specify you want a bath ritual and then maybe Sophie will tell you what flats you can visit.

Offline mmmm

I don't see anyone mentioning Antonia from this agency. Lovely Italian girl. I can't compare her to any of the others as she's the only one I've seen, but I had a great time and she didn't bat an eyelid when we ended up running 10 minutes over.