Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuna siam horny in Leamington Spa - A true nympho  (Read 2860 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6974272) (31 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline theejaculator

Yuna, she may not be the best looking (still sexy and cute) but she's consistently provided the best gfe into pse service I've ever had.
So much so when she was recently touring leamington I booked her on 3 consecutive days , she is that good and damn the money spent.

Comms- all text with maid. This did cause an issue on the Saturday which was the 3rd booking. Maid agreed an hour but double booked so I had to wait 30 minutes and only had 30 minutes myself before the next punter. So maid operates a conveyor belt service when demand high.
Yuna did apologise and I wouldn't mark her down for that as she's obviously not in control of the bookings.
The previous two bookings were an hour each and on time..both weekday mid afternoons.

Location was a well used terrace house in town with plenty paid parking nearby.

Yuna..5 foot nothing ...cute impish face , fake tits on slim frame.
Very very friendly,  straight into lfk when you've just got through the bloody door!
Lead upstairs , shower available with clean towels.

Both 2 hour bookings followed a broadly similar pattern..I stroll naked into the bedroom and she disrobes for intense dfk whist standing. Though on the second booking I had my back to her whilst I was folding my clothes away..she wrapped her arms around me from behind and started stroking my cock whilst whispering how much she 'liked my cock and wanted it inside her' this really did the trick as I'm now rock hard. Still stood behind me she kneels down and begins kissing my butt cheeks whilst still stroking my cock. I think she may have been looking to rim me but that's not my bag so I spin around and still on her knees yuna gives me proper deep throat sloppy dripping OWO and a cheeky wink too.
This is all too much and I tell her I want to fuck her at this point I don't think I've been this hard since I was 16!.
Yuna puts the jacket on then gets on the bed offering up her peach of an ass to fuck in doggy...which I do for a good 5 minutes. Other positions follow , cg, reverse cg , missionary with her legs drawn right back so you can go deep, intense dfk, cum fuck me look on her face. Sweat building up over 30 minutes of intense intercourse...that sums up the two hour bookings that were equally strong positives with consistent gfe/pse service.
She really likes to clamp your cock in cg or missionary squeezing her pussy muscles.

Either Yuna is a rare true nymphomaniac or the best bedroom actress I've ever encountered.

The only negative is the conveyor belt booking on a busy Saturday...which left me unsatisfied and frustrated as 30 minutes wasn't enough time to try it all again and cum.

I know this reads well fluffy but my god If she didn't tour and I was local I think I would need to remortgage the house.

:hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline theejaculator

Forgot to put the fee(s)

Both of the hour bookings were £120 plus £30 for OWO & DFK .
I think CIM would have been included in that too.

The 3rd rushed 30 minutes I paid £70 and still got the owo and dfk

Offline fredhiggins

Lovely looker. On tour again now.