Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barcelona Review  (Read 2367 times)

Offline gdumb

Angelika. Wanted to see her again after earlier this year. Luckily she was available when I arrived. She was working out of a hotel instead of an apartment which made me a little nervous but it was fine. Asked for 90 mins and DT. Quick shower, then DFK while undressing. She likes to grind her ass on your dick with only a thong on which is a great sight. She did DT lying down on the bed like before as well as licking my nuts. It’s a fun position and she does it well. Maybe it was because I had been traveling or tired but it didn’t feel as good as before. Switched to some cg and doggy before I had her jerk me off in her mouth.

Tried to go for round 2 with some more bj and cg but wasn’t that into it. Should’ve left then and paid for the 90 mins but ended up talking and paid for 2 hours. Not my smartest move and she didn’t say anything about time like other wgs so oh well. Lesson learned.

External Link/Members Only

Merida vecinitas. Booked on what’s app and pretty easy to get in. Older flat off a major street. She looked like her pictures, dyed red head, probably late 20s with natural Bs. Some FK but I could tell she smoked so I didn’t go for DFK. Good owo, then doggy and mish. Mish is my least favorite and I wasn’t close to finishing with the rubber on so she did more bj. Ended up finishing with a HJ in her mouth. Short chat before shower and leaving. She spoke some english so communication was fine. External Link/Members Only

Offline youngwolf994

Angelika is great. Can’t wait to meet her again