Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarllet Brazilian - Stratford E15  (Read 2571 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7107273) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5921638) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline rover_100

Current URL: External Link/Members Only
Old URL for indexing: External Link/Members Only

Last decent punt I had was in Jan or Feb, with even Gia XO being a let down in the few punts I've had since. Thankfully Scarllet broke the shit streak.

She's been around on another profile linked above, seems to stay in town for a few weeks before moving between 2 or 3 regular towns/cities. Had her on my radar for a bit, she actually came up on Kommons or VS and I found her AW profile afterwards.

Comms:
First communication out to Scarllet on a weekend for a same day meet via Whatsapp, replied within 30 minutes for a meet a couple hours later in the evening.

Duration:
60 minutes

Price:
Base £150 for the hour, +£20 FK.

A modern-ish flat a stones throw from Stratford station, the same one thats been discussed before. To avoid confusion about the footbridge its within a few mins walk of the side where the Jubilee line trains come in, south of the station.

Meet:
Travelled after she sent the post code. She heavily insisted that I be on time during the run up, and despite train delays I busted my ass to get there bang on time on the hour...and got no response for 6 minutes. Ticked me off a bit, but got the exact flat details and made my way. She asks to be gentle with the doors for the neighbors sakes.

As I approach the flat, I knock and there she is. Wow. She's in a skimpy red 2 piece (3rd profile pic) and she looks like a 10. Petite 5 foot 2/3, such a tiny waist, this beautiful perfect latte skin complexion (its pale, but brown not washed out pale), and really tightly natural curled hair. No concerns about being a butterface, she's hot as fuck. I suddenly forgot about the minutes wait outside. Quickly confirmed the time and the donation, and got that out of the way.

Scarllet's English is perfectly fine, conversational but not native. She was very warm, we made small talk throughout the meet about anything and everything but never too much that it was annoying, distracting, or a time-wasting tactic.

The flat seems lived in. Bits and bobs in the hallway (messy, not dirty) and the glimpse in the living room and time spent in the bedroom were more of the same.

We made our way from the hallway holding hands into the bedroom, and she put on some decent dancehall and the fun started. She danced, teased, gyrated, we FKd, just my ideal start to a meet. Now that, with a 10/10 hottie  :wackogirl:

Round 1, at her suggestion was OWO with her on all fours on the bed, while I stood. She wasn't against some gentle hair grabbing and face fucking. I didn't attempt to go rougher, I was in a "go with the feeling" type mood, not particularly pent up or dominant. The moody lighting, her gentle demeanor, and the rhythmic music set the pace for more of a subdued fuck. Couple deep strokes which she didn't mind as long as I gave her a moment to catch her breath. On to cowgirl after and again...she's fucking hot. Watching her move on top, her enthusiasm, putting in the work...was I finally having a good fucking punt?!  :thumbsup: FK on tap, and she had no objection when I pulled her down with her arms pinned behind her while I went to town. This went on for a few mins before I popped in the bag.

It was one of those musty days so she offered a shower, I obliged. Came back and she was relaxing on the bed on her phone, her skin was glistening in the light with just a barely there layer of sweat to catch the light and let me tell you, that image instantly got me hard again but I needed a breather. She looked up, pleased to see me and beckoned me to the bed. We chatted for a while about [ who the fuck cares ] and I initiated round 2 by kissing her stomach and working my way to her tits, bra still on. No hesitation taking it off but thats when I saw the very prominent surgical scars from aroeola downwards at 6 o clock. I'm not a super shallow guy but they did stand out and I paused for a moment, but it didn't affect the meet. In hindsight they stand out so much because the scarring appears dark and contrasts more against the light skin. You might be wondering how visible are they...think Roxy Ravishing, but darkish brown scarring on very pale brown skin.

Round 2 was no attempt to reinvent the wheel. She started with OWO again, and we switched to doggy then mish. She can take a bit of a pounding for the couple moments I felt overcome to go for it, but I'm average sized YMMV. Had a bit more trouble cumming this time so I asked her to lay next to me and play with her pussy while I had hands/mouth access to her, and finished in an awful mess on both of us. After I got myself together we assessed the damage and had a giggle before the cleanup, and in for another shower.

Quick chat while dressing, kiss at the door, and a reminder to not slam the hallway doors on the way out. I left a happy chap. Fucking finally.

Misc:
The only other thing worth noting is some of the pics on her profile aren't her. The easy tell is the hair, the genuine pics of her are the ones where the curls in her hair are super tight and wringlety. There is a travel instagrammer who I won't link to (one of hers is the 2nd profile pic, yellow bikini on a boat deck, and about 3 others in the Gallery) and the tell is the hair here is more wavy and the curls are looser on the "borrowed" pics. No idea why she has them there, they really don't suggest any physical attributes that aren't true.

As stated she has a positive attitude for an SP. Much more personable than sexyyy_laura, but not at that "I will die if I don't get a dick in the next 60 seconds" level of enthusiasm that Fallyn or Dayana are at.

Positives:
  • Gorgeous 10/10
  • Great attitude as an SP
  • Accommodated everything I wanted, but my demands are pretty vanilla
Negatives
  • If I'm being picky, the scarring was cause for pause but I forgot pretty quickly seconds later

Would I see again?
100% yes, if I had the urge and was in the area. I prefer to go for variety and rarely see the same SP more than once unless its convenient or unless she is absolutely outstanding (Dayana we miss you), so no marks against her here.

Offline mrpunts

I believe I know the building and while I took a picture of it did you happen to notice that one floor button in the lift was considerably more worn down than the others? 😉

Offline rover_100

I believe I know the building and while I took a picture of it did you happen to notice that one floor button in the lift was considerably more worn down than the others? 😉

Odd enough, the condition of the lift buttons was not at the forefront of my mind before or after the punt  :D

Offline mrpunts

Odd enough, the condition of the lift buttons was not at the forefront of my mind before or after the punt  :D

lol fair play, admittedly I only noticed when I went to press it and that's when it ocurred to me.

Offline JournalDynasty05

Think it’s been about a year since I last punted, glad to see she’s still around. Is it the bridge north or south of Stratford station? I think she’s been at two different places in this area.