Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sadia Diamonds Bensham  (Read 1551 times)

Offline wearsidemark

Saw sadia today. Got a booking with 10 mins notice as amore showed as closed on website.

Bit of a grotty flat opposite a club car park. Sadia herself dressed casually but nice underwear. Yorkshire lass with asian decent. Gorgeous face and a realy good kisser. She is a realy nice girl with a bubbly personality. Told no anal or fingers in holes and Covered oral.

She sucked me for a bit with good technique and then mish for a bit then finished doggy.  Fairly tight puss during doggy.

Tbh she does have a few skin issues but that didnt put me off and she was deffo enjoying what I was doing and that got me off
On the whole a good visit

Offline PlasticGeordie

I saw her a couple of months back in Washington and she was a nice girl, really pretty and an excellent kisser as you say. Im glad she seems to be making a success of it in the North East. The only thing stopping me from seeing her again is the no OWO. If that doesnt bother anyone then I would recommend,

sentinel

Quote from wearside mark-

"Tbh she does have a few skin issues but that didnt put me off"

Perhaps you could elaborate as it might well put quite a few punters off, she might even have something that could be contagious. 

themademan2

Quote from wearside mark-

"Tbh she does have a few skin issues but that didnt put me off"

Perhaps you could elaborate as it might well put quite a few punters off, she might even have something that could be contagious.
Defo skin issues, not sure what medical problem she has. She got a big belly as well

Toshiba

Thanks for the review

Sounds bang average to me, the snarlers wont be going on her

Offline wearsidemark

Offline TallPaul

Girl is on my list.
But few more details of any issues would be helpful

themademan2

Girl is on my list.
But few more details of any issues would be helpful
The girl is facially ok, but her body and belly and skin blemishes put me off