Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Jesica - Smelly Fanny - Wolverhampton  (Read 2439 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5307618) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Steven.h1990

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place within last 2 weeks, location Wolverhampton, £80 for 30 mins.

Comms.
These were good to be fair, all done via text, can only assume after now reading other reviews it was probably a pimp.

Location.
Block of apartments in Wolverhampton, near to train station.

Services requested but recieved none of.
Footjob, OWO, CIM

Punt.
One word… diabolical. I am kicking myself for not reading the reviews on here before… my penis took over unfortunately!

It started terribly when I arrived at the block of apartments and was told the bell was broken so I had to barge the door open… literally really hard with my shoulder like I was breaking in!

Anyway, up the stairs to the door, she opens it and ushers me to bedroom. There are definitely other people in the flat. It smelt of weed.

Into the bedroom, sort out the cash, told to take clothes off and she leaves the room, for atleast 5 minutes so by now I’m naked, lying on a battered bed convicnced I’m going to get rushed by pimps’r’us

She returns, tells me to get off the bed and bends over infront of me, this is when the pissy fishy stench of filthy cunt hit my nostrils. My cock turned into a maggot as she waved her arse around.

100% she is on drugs too.

Anyway, on with a Johnny to my flaccid cock. Luckily I get hard as she sucks it, off with her knickers, squirts on some lube and I thought to myself I need to smash as hard as I can to come
As quickly as possible to get out of here, literally 2 mins of pumping and I’m done. She immediately left the room for me to get changed.

I’m about to walk out the flat when she comes running out the other room to let me out and say bye.

Just avoid. It’s a shit hole flat, and the working girl smells and is off her head.

Offline RandomGuy99

I think there's a group of SPs using this place. They must take turns in it with a month for one and then she goes and another comes.

Sorry you had a bad experience. The SPs look good.  They're just not the best service wise.  It's a shame really, but I guess it must be working for them.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 05:40:50 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Steven.h1990

She looks ok in the photos, and with the body and tits I thought winner! In real life her body is nice, tits are nice but her face is not very good. The lighting is shocking in the room, Curtains drawn, LED Ultra blue lights. Oh and I forgot to mention, there were condom wrappers on the floor I had to step over. Thank god the johnnies weren’t there full aswell otherwise I’d of been sick.

Offline RandomGuy99

She looks ok in the photos, and with the body and tits I thought winner! In real life her body is nice, tits are nice but her face is not very good. The lighting is shocking in the room, Curtains drawn, LED Ultra blue lights. Oh and I forgot to mention, there were condom wrappers on the floor I had to step over. Thank god the johnnies weren’t there full aswell otherwise I’d of been sick.
I've been in that room with a different SP.  It was ok when I was there. I also got to meet my SP's friend, who I guess rents the flat, when I left early.

Offline sameer-k18

Very similar experience to mine. She is definitely on something.