Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy#Shay# Hove - wow just wow  (Read 2130 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5418895) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline harry1980

using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Comms
Shay is very responsive on comms when green light is lit. No issues.

Venue
Just up from the Seafront in a flat, not the best but not the worst I've been in. Shower available but it could do with a bit of a clean. It's a working flat used by many in the area but at least it's single use so no one else around and it's fairly discreet. Parking available (paid for) in the area and not far from the station. The bedroom itself is okay and nice comfy bed.

The WG
Wow oh wow. Shay is as her pictures (lack of them) and I'd pitch her late 40's early 50's but what a body  :lol: Her proportions are exactly what I want from a girl and she's got natural puppies which are amazing to squeeze and play with. Shay also has an amazing persona, she's very welcoming and it's like being with someone you've known for a long time.

Shay was very inviting and dressed as per pictures in a basque with those puppies on show and black thong and stockings. Made my way into the bedroom and we chit chatted and flirted for a few mins. I paid for my half hour session (£90) and she started to strip me off.

Lots of kissing,  or so much dfk but I enjoyed her lips. Stripped her of her clothing and we fell onto the bed like a couple of teenagers. We fucked in various positions missionary, cg and doggy. Shay was amazing throughout including some owo and lovely moans from her that's didn't sound fake.

Shame I only had a half hour with her as there's so much I'd love to do with her. No clock watching and I came in the bag with her grinding that amazing body on me in CG.

Grabbed a shower and was out in about 40 mins.

Conclusions
Shay is a super fit hot European Milf. Very filthy girlfriend style which I like. Only negative comment is that the digs could be a lot nicer but she did say she had to move locations that day as well. She's fairly well reviewed on here, I would recommend a visit.

Offline sparkus

Nowhere near me but HL it is.