Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Best anal service providers.  (Read 2625 times)

Offline Alexlove4anal

Any recommemdations for the NW for SP who take Alevels like a champ? Would even venture to the borders of yorkshire or Cheshire for some new blood.
Ideally with OWO and CIM too but just someone with a can do/ dirty attitude would be a good start!

Thanks
Alex

Offline LondonDominic

Following this!

I will just say keep an eye out for Didi when she is around:
External Link/Members Only

Online Bustydusty

XxxAngela
Quite a few at Roses
Charlie at Sheridans

Loads tbh

Offline LondonDominic

XxxAngela
Quite a few at Roses
Charlie at Sheridans

Loads tbh

I believe Angela no longer lists A-levels.

Online Bustydusty

I haven’t checked but she’s never refused it when I’ve seen her inc very recently

Yes you’re right but I remember when I first saw her years ago it wasn’t listed but was available and at no extra
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 04:54:41 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Briddy

I believe Angela no longer lists A-levels.
wasn't listed when I saw her but was happy to offer

Offline NW_Guy

A bit scary!
To be honest, I found Alana to be a genuinely nice woman who is a lot of fun. When I saw her, during the post shagging spooning, she was telling me some of her war stories (no names or places gents! Discretion above all) which were pretty hilarious.

Another recommendation who I particularly enjoyed as being an uncomplicated, genuine and thoroughly nice woman who gets on with the job in hand was

She’s often in Preston , Lymm and Pudsey in W Yorks.  She has a few things she doesn’t do, which she clearly lays out in her profile, but she takes a decent pounding in both the moist and the tight departments.

NWG
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 01:53:07 pm by NW_Guy »

Online RandomGuy99

A bit scary!
Yorkshire isn't that scary. Just don't talk much and nobody will realise you don't talk proper :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 02:09:33 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online RandomGuy99

Another recommendation who I particularly enjoyed as being an uncomplicated, genuine and thoroughly nice woman who gets on with the job in hand was

She’s often in Preston , Lymm and Pudsey in W Yorks.  She has a few things she doesn’t do, which she clearly lays out in her profile, but she takes a decent pounding in both the moist and the tight departments.

NWG
Working link External Link/Members Only

Offline robsmith149

A bit scary!
It's about 5 years since I saw her but back then she was FAF, much better than the pics.

Offline Cabletie

I saw Chloe recently (review coming this week) she absolutely loves anal. Proper balls deep hard fucking her ass for most of the hour appointment, also provided a decent sized vibrator and demanded that I fuck her ass with it.

Offline Richthescouser

It's about 5 years since I saw her but back then she was FAF, much better than the pics.

Saw her a while ago myself - she wasn’t really for me but entirely down to personal taste and nothing to do with the absolutely brilliant service.