Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Didi Thai - Portsmouth - Pocket Rocket!  (Read 3019 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7120071) (25 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Pompey_puntah

External Link/Members Only

A huge thanks to Kimeen who put up a review of this one which was enough to pique my interest. Very glad I booked a session!

Comms
I threw a text out over the weekend. She was responsive and clear. We couldn’t make a time work but I had a slot open up later in the week which was sorted very quickly for 90 minutes time. 1hr for £130.

Flat near Dockyard. Buzzer entry but simple enough. Behind the door trick when I arrived. She put on music in the room which added rather than detracted from the action. A pretty discreet location overall.

The Booking
Didi answered in a little black see through nightie, no underwear. Straight into a kiss. She’s a very attractive package at 5ft nothing. Pretty, long hair, smooth skin, slim, lovely C cup boobs via a surgeon that fit her well.

She counted and stashed the cash. Answered a text on her phone (the only time she touched it until after we’d finished) and put on some music. I stripped to my boxers and we then stood kissing and groping. She gave me a little dance and grabbed at my crotch a few times making noises of appreciation which is always fun!

Onto the bed and round 1 was a mix of DFK, boob play, hand job, body to body, and then a fantastic owo BJ that felt like I was fucking a very pleasurable washing machine  :D . CIM for no extra bunce!

Massage offered between punts which was great. Lots of body slides, kissing, reach unders mixed in.

I turned with about 30 to go I reckon. Round 2 started as per round 1. She has a range of techniques to get you going and she was very enthusiastic. I don’t often manage 2 but she was doing such a fantastic job I got hard and she rode me for a good 5 minutes. Then I span her round and finished in doggy which was a wonderful view! She was gripping and bucking with her pussy too which did the trick and after a couple of minutes I spunked in the bag to finish.

She was attentive in cleaning me up and then a quick shower with a clean dry towel and I was away. Out the door just over 50 minutes after I started but I was very happy that I’d got my moneys worth. 2 rounds, CIM for no extra, and she kept my full interest for the entire time, and a stunning girl to boot.

Great find. Enjoy while you can. In Pompey til the weekend I believe!

Cheers
PP

Online Kimeen

Lovely isn’t she. I have returned to see her and she has quite a range of techniques as you put it. Second meet not a carbon copy of first. Hope she returns.

Online Kimeen

Bonus! She is in Portsmouth for another week!

But she seems to be sharing with this cute new girl who seems to have just arrived in the country so now I am spoiled for choice.

Or should I try for a 3some…hmmm

Offline Pompey_puntah

Ha!

They do seem to be a very reliable crew out of this location.
The threesome a very intriguing proposition if they interact fully!

Happy punting
PP