Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British/arab zanya x - Manchester City Centre  (Read 2198 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6850896) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline stiffchopper

External Link/Members Only

Zaynab’s profile caught my eye so I gave the listed number a call and was welcomed with a really warm upbeat voice and I managed to confirm the booking. I was pleased by how upbeat she sounded on the  phone and set off for the city centre.

Comms: Straight forward at first, I was given a post code close for some apartments close to Piccadilly station and I arrived on time. She told me to wait 5 mins before texting me instructions to get in. There were no tell tale signs about how bad this was about to go at this stage, her energy on the phone made me feel like this was going to be a top-notch meet.

Price: £120 for 30 mins. Felt leaving like I had flushed my money down the toilet. I was in there about 15 min max.

Venue: Nice, clean apartments in the city centre seemed like she was living there. No issues with finding this place and easy on the road parking available

Girl: Definitely the girl in the pictures, she has a face pic in her gallery and I found her attractive and good looking however she was fully dressed in a tracksuit when she opened the door.

Action: If you can call it that… She invited me inside her place and lead me through to the bedroom. She asked me if I wanted a shower and I said yeah and here’s where things got weird. I took my clothes off to get into the shower and she followed me in and closed both doors (the bathroom was an ensuite and has a door to the living room too) and asked me if I had seen anyone on my way up to her place. I said no and why she asked and was told by her that her flatmate has only just nipped out and might be back any minute. I thought nothing of it at first but she seemed really worried. She did tell me not to worry about it and that we will just need to be quiet. I thought we can screw the shower off and get straight to it then but she told me we can’t go back in the bedroom and we will need to fuck here in the bathroom. Slightly bemused by all this, I thought fuck it, I may as well dump my load now I’m here and agreed to fuck in the bathroom.

I was expecting this tracksuit to come off at some point and for her to reveal her body or some sexy lingerie underneath but this never happened. She told me to sit on the toilet with the lid down and she got on her knees and gave me a lacklustre blowjob for a handful of minutes before taking her pants off and telling me to fuck her from behind. On came the rubber and I bent her over the sink. This was pathetic with her constantly tutting and telling me not to be loud and all I wanted to do was get a quick nut out and fuck off out of here.

She kept asking me if I had cum after a couple of mins of sex and her persistence to ask was really pissing me off. I sat back down on the toilet seat and wanked my self to completion. All of sudden she was panicking again and telling me to hurry up and get changed. I didn’t hang about and got the hell out of there. Seems like I got burnt here and it probably wont be the last time, it appears this is her game tho. On reflection, it was a one bedroom apartment with no signs of any flat mate, it was an open plan apartment and I think she puts this on to get you in and out of there.

Recommended: Hell no, stay away, what a waste of my evening.
Value: Zero. Avoid at all costs!

Offline readytolaunch

Thanks for the review SC, one I'd have definitely been tempted by given her face pics. The mind boggles with some SPs, if you're going to go to the trouble of giving head and having sex anyway, why not make it a good experience for both of you instead of some shitshow where you're not going to get any repeat bookings/a good reputation. Anyway, realise I'm preaching to the choir here.

Offline RandomGuy99

Sounds like her partner was in the bedroom.

Offline Hornylad

i agree.  her man was probably there. shes needs to
be red carded for good. shes overly priced anyway. sorry to hear you get robbed. leave her the same feedback via AW as well of you so she cant effectively steal for a living…

Offline Blackpool Rock

Who was the girl a few years ago, think she passed herself off as Pakistani but got punters into a hotel room then legged it with the money  :unknown:

When I started reading this review I though it was going to follow the same pattern but at least he got sex albeit shit sex

Offline T13

After searching her on here found below quote
Took my the cash. Ate a burger and was very lazy, kept taking calls even though we had a booking. Very poor service."

I'd be a bit weary about this one.
[/quote]

That guy from aw who have left this review himself has 1 feedback. This is nuts :wacko:

Shame wasn’t put as review then op may of seen it, she does look good though

Offline Camtucker19971

Thanks for the review, I saw her available today and wanted to book her because the pictures looks amazing, I was about to risk £120.
You saved me!!!

Offline DylzzCee

Her bio reads "I will always make you feel comfortable". Yeah right  :unknown: