Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Rox - Reading BBW  (Read 1322 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7266254) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline TallnHung

The lady:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
BBW.  Big tits.  Pretty girl and a good chat too.
You know what you are getting from the AW profile.

The short Version:
Happened in ealry July 2023.
Hotel on outskirts of Reading.
£100 for 30 minutes.
DFK, OWO, Deepthroat, CIM, Swallow.

The long version:
Rox has been on my HL for a while but timings just havent worked.
Was there for her OWO and deepthroat, got much more than I expected.

Texted for a time and found one that worked.  Comms were great throughout.
Arrived on time, was given room number and got lift up.  Place is very dicreet, lots of coming and going so easy to belnd in.

Magic door and was greeted by Rox with a peck on the cheek.  Very smiley, big BBW and good looking in my book anyway.
Was asked what i liked so said lots of oral and deepthroat is what drew me to her profile. 
Offered and took a shower, really clean and loads of big towels.
Out of shower and we chatted shortly before we stood and she moved in for a kiss.  This very soon turned into full on DFK with GFE like kissing.  Just what I like.
Released her tits for me and I sat and sucked them, which seemed to have the right repsonse from her and her nipples whilst I slipped a finger in her pussy (wet) and teased her clit.
Onto her knees and she started the OWO, loads of eye contact, to the balls deepthroat and very soft with the feeling of her tongue teasing my clit even when down her throat.  Great blowjob just how I like it.  She came up for air a few times to more very DFK and also a spell of my cock between her tits and back in her mouth.
I could feel the sap rising and couldnt decide fuck or more head, so onto more deepthroat, why not, and she edged and teased me right up too the end time.
Eventually I couldnt hold back, warned her I was going to cum and she opened her mouth stuck her tongue out and I shot  abig load into her mouth.  Expected that to be it but she went back to licking and teasing until the last drop and put me back down her throat for the next 5 minutes of light OWO until I could take no more.
I stood, more DFK for good measure, dressed, chatted and left spent and really happy with the meet.

Not for everyone as she is a proper BBW but for those into the blowjobs, deepthroat and some very sexy DFK I'd recommend her. 
Will see her again once work and timings allow.

Offline nohey1

Thanks for the report. Was she fully made up, makeup and nails etc. Did she make an effort?

Cheers.

Offline TallnHung

She did.
Fresh out of shower and looking good :)

Offline PawgJit

How tall is she would you say?

Offline TallnHung

Not very tall at all.
I'd say between 5'4 and 5'6 maybe?