Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leona Blows - 30min Sex with OWO - Big Booty Brazilian - Kingston - £70 TOFTT  (Read 1591 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6419993) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Cee92

External Link/Members Only

Saw Leona back in March, only reason I didn't review sooner was because she closed her AW the next day so I had no account to link her to. She has popped up in Kingston again so I thought i'd give my take on our meet

Comms: No issues, messaged her to see if she was available. She confirmed within minutes and i was in her hotel room in a flash.

The Venue: Travelodge in city center hotel frequented by many a Brazilian SP. (You know the one)

The Girl: Really nice, friendly and attractive Brazilian girl. Young, but not too young. I would guess, late 20's. Big ass, lovely innie Pussy, smallish breasts (B or possibly C cup). Quite tall, about 5 ft 9, same height as me.

The Meet Leona was really friendly and engaging. Her english was great and she was happy to chat with me and make jokes about everything from the news to the weather. Taught me a few Portuguese words too but can't remember exactly which ones. At the time it was £60 for 30 mins, OWO extra £10, also did Anal for £50 extra. I didn't opt for Anal but took the 30mins with OWO. Started with a blowjob, decent tehnique, adequate suction, quite sloppy and attention paid to balls. I enjoyed this for a while before opting for sex. Positions were limitless, had her on top, doggy,  also propped my back up against the wall and she rode my cock whilst balancing on the bed (hard to explain exactly what i mean but let's just say she invented a new position lol). Finished up in missionary. She wiped me up and sent me on my way. From what i can remember, Leona was a great fuck. Very submissive and seemed like a genuinely nice girl happy to engage in small talk. Couldn't fault her. Might even try and see her today if i can get a hold of her. Def recommend.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 05:41:36 pm by Cee92 »

Offline Cee92

« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 05:40:25 pm by Cee92 »

Offline webpunter

No idea where finchey is  :unknown:

TOFTT it would appear & a great find, HL is +1  :thumbsup:

One of the FHs can edit the subject line adding TOFTT should you so request

Offline Cee92

No idea where finchey is  :unknown:

TOFTT it would appear & a great find, HL is +1  :thumbsup:

One of the FHs can edit the subject line adding TOFTT should you so request

Ooo my first TOFTT!

Yes please FH's  :thumbsup:

Offline Cee92

Saw Leona back in March, only reason I didn't review sooner was because she closed her AW the next day so I had no account to link her to. She has popped up in Kingston again so I thought i'd give my take on our meet

Comms: No issues, messaged her to see if she was available. She confirmed within minutes and i was in her hotel room in a flash.

The Venue: Travelodge in city center hotel frequented by many a Brazilian SP. (You know the one)

The Girl: Really nice, friendly and attractive Brazilian girl. Young, but not too young. I would guess, late 20's. Big ass, lovely innie Pussy, smallish breasts (B or possibly C cup). Quite tall, about 5 ft 9, same height as me.

The Meet Leona was really friendly and engaging. Her english was great and she was happy to chat with me and make jokes about everything from the news to the weather. Taught me a few Portuguese words too but can't remember exactly which ones. At the time it was £60 for 30 mins, OWO extra £10, also did Anal for £50 extra. I didn't opt for Anal but took the 30mins with OWO. Started with a blowjob, decent tehnique, adequate suction, quite sloppy and attention paid to balls. I enjoyed this for a while before opting for sex. Positions were limitless, had her on top, doggy,  also propped my back up against the wall and she rode my cock whilst balancing on the bed (hard to explain exactly what i mean but let's just say she invented a new position lol). Finished up in missionary. She wiped me up and sent me on my way. From what i can remember, Leona was a great fuck. Very submissive and seemed like a genuinely nice girl happy to engage in small talk. Couldn't fault her. Might even try and see her today if i can get a hold of her. Def recommend.

External Link/Members Only..

Also found a VS ad for her. No number for her on AW but you can find it on the VS ad.

Offline Cupid Stuntz