Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Great time with ^ Samantha ^ in Peterborough  (Read 1668 times)

21 review(s) for ^ Samantha ^ (16 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline stxrdg4

Location: incall in Peterborough, nice apartment (serviced, I think)
Fee: £90
Duration: 30 mins
Services: DFK, fingering (incl anal play), OWO, sex

I'll start by saying I have seen Samantha three times now (this latest one was this summer), and this is my second review of her on the site. Last time I reviewed was late 2021, so I assume it's OK for me to make a new review per the rules as long as I'm not touting (which I don't believe I am), but please let me know if this is an issue.

Comms: Samantha works here and there at different times in different places and will clearly state on her profile which dates she's working in any given area. I saw she was in Peterborough and sent her an AW message to arrange a meet up. After a few messages, I put in a booking request and got an approx location. Like some other SPs (like X_Gabriella_X), once a booking is confirmed and you've given your number, she'll ring you from a private number later. Samantha rang me once while I was on the way to check I was coming to the booking and then once more when I arrived to direct me.

The lady:
Samantha is in great shape physically. Her face, while showing a bit of age (not a problem for me, personally), is attractive and her body looks great. She's slim with a nice bum and boobs, and is quite friendly and easy company.

The meet:
After sorting paperwork and using the bathroom, we got on the bed and started with DFK. The DFK was good with no reservations and I enjoyed running my hands all over her all the while - like I said, she's got a great body. Eventually I get her underwear off and enjoy more of her body, moving on to RO, then OWO, then finally some sex before finishing up and getting showered and dressed. We chat briefly before a goodbye hug and then I'm on my way.

I've previously found that Samantha is a good punt and offers decent VFM (considering anal play and CIM are included) but, going by my previous experience, doesn't really "get into it". She'll happily perform the stuff on her likes list skilfully and knows how to please, but she won't get into it so much or take an active interest (seemingly). This was not the case this time. This time it felt more enjoyable. I'd been a bit on the fence about returning in the past (or at least I'd tempered my expectations for not having as much chemistry), but it seemed like actually she did get into it this time. With that in mind, I'm more positive about returning in future. For an overall rating, I'll give her 9/10, and I intend to return.

Happy punting!

External Link/Members Only