Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Girl_next_doorxox/openshaw  (Read 1338 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6705968) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Seen leah on maybe 10 occasions booked a early midweek morning punt at 10am.
She was sending me horny messages and pics the night before right up till 11pm.
Arrived parked up at 0950 and txt to say i had arrived no reply waited 10 minutes then txt again waited another 10 then rang no reply .
Fucked off at 10.30am

She txt me later and said she'd overslept and would give a discount on the next booking so i tried to rebook and was met by radio silence.

So a straight red from me
Caveman out  :hi:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Sorry to hear matey, she looks quite fit too

Offline MT09

I was going to book her but her prices and likes have been sporadic, Now ghosting!

Deserved red, turned out to be a decent day for you in the end.

Sorry to hear matey, she looks quite fit too
ive actually had a lot of bookings with her and any body can oversleep but the radio silence when trying to rebook  tipped the scales for me.

I was going to book her but her prices and likes have been sporadic, Now ghosting!

Deserved red, turned out to be a decent day for you in the end.
It certainly was pal

Offline Bigdave2000

Yea definitely deserves a red for that unfortunately; I'm hoping she's not taking a downhill dive. Always had a good time with her, but now losing the CIM and the ghosting of you is showing a slip in service.  :thumbsdown:

Yea definitely deserves a red for that unfortunately; I'm hoping she's not taking a downhill dive. Always had a good time with her, but now losing the CIM and the ghosting of you is showing a slip in service.  :thumbsdown:
yes like i said Dave anybody can oversleep but the blanking afterwards is what annoyed me pal