Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Princess Polly, Brierley Hill, DY5  (Read 4192 times)

21 review(s) for Thai Princess Polly (20 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online alabama1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Location : Approx. 1 mile from Brierley Hill high street, on a busy main road, but discreet entrance at the rear of this ground floor flat.
When : Last week
Comms : All by text, on the day, swift and precise.
Price : £70 for 30 minutes
Description : I thought she was absolutely gorgeous. Extremely good looking, (much better than her AW profile pics), Age wise, around 30, long hair, average height, small tits, trimmed pussy, very smiley, with a great attitude, and demeanour. Slim body, probably size 8, or less. Yep, i liked her ! lol
Service : OW, RO, Rimming, Kissing, ball licking, fingering, Mish, Doggy, 69, RCG, COB
Action : Fee paid, clothes off, straight into kissing and cuddling, whilst standing. Lay her on the bed for prolonged RO and rimming on her. She was very clean (and responsive), and seemed to really enjoy it. I did anyway !  Condom on, and she gave an ok BJ which included some ball licking. Turned around and sat on my face (without being prompted), for 69. Then onto RCG (where i had to slow her down) !, doggy, Mish, (with her legs over my shoulders), finishing with her wanking me off over her belly. Gave me a few wet wipes to clean myself up. No shower offered before, or after, so something to bare in mind if you are visiting her straight from work. Having said that, today is her last day, so get in quick !
Pros : Probably the best looking Thai i have ever visited, very clean, with great attitude, and body. Kissing was very intense !
Cons : OWO was £20 extra. She didn't ask me if i wanted it, so was hoping that she might include it, but she didn't.
Conclusion : As you can tell by my fluffy review, i liked her, a lot ! lol. Said she will be back in the future. Isn't it great when a girl/punt exceeds your expectations. This was the perfect (and unexpected), GFE.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 08:52:08 am by alabama1 »

Offline chatbite

Great review thanks, definitely one I'll visit when she returns  :thumbsup:

Offline prince2

I thought about seeing her yesterday but I like French kissing and owo and each of these are extra at £20 each. Also I have been to that apartment before, with other Thai girls, and the bedroom and bed are very small. She looks and sounds very good so I might try her when she is next in the area. Thanks          :rolleyes:

Offline Hazz9902

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Location : Approx. 1 mile from Brierley Hill high street, on a busy main road, but discreet entrance at the rear of this ground floor flat.
When : Last week
Comms : All by text, on the day, swift and precise.
Price : £70 for 30 minutes
Description : I thought she was absolutely gorgeous. Extremely good looking, (much better than her AW profile pics), Age wise, around 30, long hair, average height, small tits, trimmed pussy, very smiley, with a great attitude, and demeanour. Slim body, probably size 8, or less. Yep, i liked her ! lol
Service : OW, RO, Rimming, Kissing, ball licking, fingering, Mish, Doggy, 69, RCG, COB
Action : Fee paid, clothes off, straight into kissing and cuddling, whilst standing. Lay her on the bed for prolonged RO and rimming on her. She was very clean (and responsive), and seemed to really enjoy it. I did anyway !  Condom on, and she gave an ok BJ which included some ball licking. Turned around and sat on my face (without being prompted), for 69. Then onto RCG (where i had to slow her down) !, doggy, Mish, (with her legs over my shoulders), finishing with her wanking me off over her belly. Gave me a few wet wipes to clean myself up. No shower offered before, or after, so something to bare in mind if you are visiting her straight from work. Having said that, today is her last day, so get in quick !
Pros : Probably the best looking Thai i have ever visited, very clean, with great attitude, and body. Kissing was very intense !
Cons : OWO was £20 extra. She didn't ask me if i wanted it, so was hoping that she might include it, but she didn't.
Conclusion : As you can tell by my fluffy review, i liked her, a lot ! lol. Said she will be back in the future. Isn't it great when a girl/punt exceeds your expectations. This was the perfect (and unexpected), GFE.

Thanks for the review
Shame she’s going ffs could’ve seen her this coming week
Any idea where she’s going?

Online alabama1

Thanks for the review
Shame she’s going ffs could’ve seen her this coming week
Any idea where she’s going?
According to her profile, here....Huntingdon, Cambridge, Peterborough  :hi:

Offline guymids-72

Great review mate, spotted her and typically wasn't able to sort some free time out.
This week when I've got a couple of spare time slots I'm struggling to find someone

Offline Hazz9902

According to her profile, here....Huntingdon, Cambridge, Peterborough  :hi:

They jump from place to place in a random order   :crazy:
Maybe prefers the smaller towns

Offline stevesimpson

dammit - she refused to lick my balls today!

Online alabama1

dammit - she refused to lick my balls today!
Haha, never mind. Seems like you still enjoyed yourself though  :D