Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Isabella - Kensington, Earl’s Court  (Read 1792 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6940132) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Lektor1983

Adult Work profile:

External Link/Members Only

When: last Thursday 20th July

Duration: 1h

Cost: £180 + extra £40 OWO

Booking: easy booking made via watsapp, made evening time at 8pm. Before I’ve asked her to send some photos for verification as wasn’t Shure it’s same girl. Has been verified successfully.

Flat acces and location: previously was in her heathrow flat, but she changed location and now based Kensington, 2 min walk from Earls Court Underground St, adress number very easy to find, intercom on site, Ive let her know via short call I’m under front door and recieved instruction which flat it is, front doors opened immediately. Flat based on the 1st floor.

Flat: typical Victorian Kensington flat, after refurbishment. Her Bedroom looks clean and tidy, nothing to complaint. Bathroom little small but good enough for quick shower.

Lady: Definitely my type of shapes - curvy, fake tits, with amazing booty. On the beginning thought booty is brand new but after testing realised it’s natural. She changed a little colour of hairs, think better was before when was natural brown. Shaved juicy pussy. Girl clean and smells nice. Very opened and adorable, easy to deal. Easy communication.

Action: when get in she was waited for me weared little tidy flower dress. After get in, sort out payment £180 for 1h and extra 40£ for OWO and jumped to bathroom to take the shower. Was very surprised when straight after my shower she was just get in to the bathroom and start blow my dick. I’ve had a feeling  like this Latina punt really needs to fuck, which has get me very horny.

OWO very pro, slow and sensual, including licking my balls, took around 10minutes. After we jumped to bedroom she has start to kiss and scratch gentle my body. First position cowgirl was very comfortable, very Deep penetration, on the meantime I’ve licking her tits, just before she cum she catched my neck strongly and start speak Spanish, so smooth kind of domination surprised me positively again.

After she cum I’ve took her doggy to enjoy more her booty, and give back smooth domination to her when catch her not so hard for her hairs. Cum properly on her tits.

After, weve chat long together. She is very intelligent. After She was tried to blow me again but I’ve felt so relaxed ready to sleep almost so asked her to hug to me for a while. Recieved excakly what I’ve expected for. Service used till the last minute.

Would I return: definitely yes, and recommending to others who want enjoy and relax like me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Prince

Didn't you already her review her in May 23'?

Of course this review was a lot more detailed than your first one.

P

Offline Lektor1983

Didn't you already her review her in May 23'?

Of course this review was a lot more detailed than your first one.

P

Yes, hopefully this time more properly   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Stealthmode

Yes, hopefully this time more properly   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You can’t review the same person more than once within a year unless the review was a different rating from the original. You should have added this review as a comment on your original review in May.

Offline GingerNuts

You can’t review the same person more than once within a year unless the review was a different rating from the original. You should have added this review as a comment on your original review in May.

You may have thoughts on him posting two reviews in a short space of time but you're quoting a rule which was changed at least four years ago.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.

Offline Stealthmode

You may have thoughts on him posting two reviews in a short space of time but you're quoting a rule which was changed at least four years ago.

Thanks. Didn’t realise that had changed.

Offline Lektor1983

Thanks. Didn’t realise that had changed.

Yeah , anyway thanks for Your feedback, Ive added This review cause she was out of Service , but now she was back to London,works in another Area, and changed her design so Ive made reviews for updates aswell.  :hi: