Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Denise_FantasySEX – East Croydon – Big meaty cunt with sensitive tits 🥩  (Read 994 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7183104) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline FiveKnuckles

No luck arranging a meet with some Brazilian cutie or filthy Tattoo’d Rom slut so settled for quickie with anything that breathes.  :D  Expecting mutton and was prepared to walk if B&S.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Visited: July 2023.

Comms:  A couple of quick text exchanges for the postcode and time arranged.  She handles her own comms with phone pinging away during session.  Text her near location, she calls with details.

Location:  Service apartment in a residential street. ‘Very’ East Croydon, bordering Addiscombe.  If you’re at East Croydon station take the bus from Cherry Orchard Road until you get to the mini roundabout.   Parking is £1 for 30mins so loaded the meter.
Was expecting door to open into block of flats but was surprised to be standing in the living room. 

The girl:  No hiding behind door.  Step in and take a look at her. Think this is a B&S, pull out phone to check it’s actually her.  Face matches, dyed bottle blonde with brown roots.  Pics VERY flattering!  I’m DTF and empty my balls so stayed.  :wacko:

WAIT I'm not 100% certain the girl in pics is her.  She definitely had a tattoo below neck as in picture but had green eyes?! (not brown) :dash: :dash:

Profile reads 28, said she’s 23 and I’d settle on 38. It’s Milf territory!  Around 5ft6.  Size 12-14 with a small gut.  Guess she has a couple kids as I recall feeling a tummy scar when riding dick.  Enhanced C/D tits with faint scarring. Quite a big natural arse that’ll interest those booty smashers.  First green eye Rom, quite fascinating?

Sat on the sofa is a slim brunette playing with her phone. Only caught a quick glimpse on arrival and leaving. (likely: External Link/Members Only)  Not ugly and would happily smash her as well.

Price: £50 for 15 mins. 

Comes back after hiding stash with tits out already and one piece dress soon comes off.  Sits on the bed whilst I stand to present my cock for her strawberry condom.  A few minutes of BJ to get the cock hard with some nut play.  Nothing spectacular.   Wrist check and went for the fun bags.  “No touch sensitive!”  :mad: and proceeds to show me the scar underneath.  Fuck me those deflating balloons look a decade old.  :dash:  “You should had mentioned before I handed the money over!” was my response.

Move to doggy and it’s a big booty.  Not my type of thing but smashed away with her fake moaning.  Lent into her smashing pronebone style but she wasn’t shifting from her doggy stance.  She requested to fuck normal doggy.  Parted her cheeks to check out her arsehole for kicks.  :lol:

Ask for CG and she climbs on giving the fake moans.  Again, nothing spectacular.  Reminded the tits were off limits so hands just wondered around her torso and gut.  Asked her if she has any kids and just having some BS banter.  We kinda clicked at this stage with her more relaxed.

Moved to mish.  Her spread wide with me giving her deep dick and her fake moaning.  On my way to location my mind was anticipating an early cum dump but after seeing her meaty pussy lips, I could fuck for ages.  Before anyone ask, I wasn’t going to put my lips near those humongous flaps.  :scare:
She’s not agile at all.  Tried to place her legs over my shoulders to pound her but she complained she’s sore from my cock.  First ever complaint I’ve had about my ‘normal’ size.  :lol: I offered her my lube but not taken.
Bit of hand placement and I would gently move them over her head to get full penetration.  Some banter, me fucking slow/fast and her occasionally reminding me it’s a 15min session with her phone going off.  Ask if I can extend to 30min (for laugh) and it was a straight NO.  :lol:  She must be dreading another 15min of me ploughing.
Started to build up the momentum, pounding deep until I felt myself spraying like a turbocharged injector.  Job done.    :thumbsup:

Conclusion:    Rating her a low Neutral. Re-reading it's worthy a Neg  (If I was certain it wasn't her I'd slap a Neg)   Was expecting Rom type service for my £50.  Just wanted to empty my balls and she got it done.

Door-to-Door: Over 15min.    Says she’s around for a while. May give the other girl a whirl at some point?  :wacko:

Pics attached for record.  She’s holding her gut for the mirror shot.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 06:36:06 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Offline JAPrufrock61

Great review - but seriously dude, NEUTRAL, it sounds terrible!!

Offline rebelscum

Great review - but seriously dude, NEUTRAL, it sounds terrible!!

Yep, sounds a bit shit, even for 50 notes. 

Offline FiveKnuckles

the SP's tattoo on her left collar bone had 2 words and the calligraphy wouldn't match those in the picture. I'm leaning towards a B&S now  :dash:

Offline NickA

Thanks for the review. Sounds horrific - but "big meaty cunt" and "humungous flaps" always gets my attention  :drinks:

Offline FiveKnuckles

Another girl at the same postcode.  That gypsy look with the body type I desire  :crazy:

External Link/Members Only