Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia TH, Leicester (touring) (and by accident)  (Read 2708 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6623797) (18 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline Charliehutton

This was in the ever more familiar place in the Victoria Road East area. I'd booked to see this girl External Link/Members Only, only to be presented with this girl, External Link/Members Only, instead.

Not a tattoo in sight, so I thought 'aye-aye, what have we here?' but I was far from disappointed because she's gorgeous; delightfully pretty with a lovely smile, the perfect hourglass figure with not a hint of fat, and at 5'6" or so by no means typically Thai; she doesn't look especially Oriental, and had she said she was Brazilian I'd have taken it as read. A real beauty, and a really nice girl, too, who speaks pretty good English.

It was only when she'd turned over for some RO from the rear that it dawned on me she was the girl reviewed a while back by CTD, when she had a different stage name; www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=362113.0

It was the unusual arsehole that reminded me, and CTD's visual comparison is nigh-on perfect. It's a pity, because apart from that, she is simply perfect from tip to toe. Most of her reviewers have either not noticed or chosen not to mention it. It didn't seem to bother her, though, and I couldn't have found it too off-putting because I was like a bull at a gate, and skipped the blowjob completely in my desperation to get mounted up.

She responded with some delightful grunting, groaning and facial expressions as I gave it my all in heels-to-heaven mish, and after an energetic session bouncing about in cowgirl she could tell I was done in, and finished me off skilfully by hand as I gave her a good fingering. Good girl!

£80 for half an hour, which included some reluctant kissing and RO. I expect she charges extra for OWO, but I didn't ask.

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review Charlie :hi: Yep I noticed she was back in the UK (had a WhatsApp from her a while ago to say she was back in July). Just hoping she pops back up to North West so I can sample round 2. Very pretty and a lovely lass :angelgirl: and as you say her English is pretty good so can have a conversation too.

Offline Charmingthickdick

External Link/Members Only

It was only when she'd turned over for some RO from the rear that it dawned on me she was the girl reviewed a while back by CTD, when she had a different stage name; www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=362113.0

It was the unusual arsehole that reminded me, and CTD's visual comparison is nigh-on perfect.

Haha. Thank you Charlie. She has only just returned to UK 2 weeks ago. I pleased you got Olivia instead of the other girl. I’m sure you got one of the best Thai girls around currently. I will definitely be paying her another visit while she’s in the area. She has such a way to turn you on with those come to bed eyes, as well as being super beautiful and fantastic body.  :yahoo: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 08:16:37 am by Charmingthickdick »

Offline scutty brown

the strange asshole sounds like a prolapse
too much anal maybe, or not enough roughage in the diet

Offline Charliehutton

the strange asshole sounds like a prolapse
too much anal maybe, or not enough roughage in the diet

Girls can have 'designer vaginas' nowadays, with a bit of routine surgery, so hopefully it's something similarly easy to put right. Like I say though, it doesn't seem to bother her, and most reviewers don't consider it worth a mention.

Offline scutty brown

Girls can have 'designer vaginas' nowadays, with a bit of routine surgery, so hopefully it's something similarly easy to put right. Like I say though, it doesn't seem to bother her, and most reviewers don't consider it worth a mention.

Simple enough operation, but one the NHS seems not to regard as necessary

It definitely didn’t detract from my enjoyment. Her services and personality made me forget all about it. Also I had no sight of it whilst banging away doggy styly due to my portly sized belly.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline EvilS

Thanks for the review Charlie. My  usual haunt for thais (down the stairs place) has not been great for selection recently so looking further afield.
Been trying to get hold of this one for a few days with no success, were comms difficult for you?

Offline Charliehutton

Been trying to get hold of this one for a few days with no success, were comms difficult for you?

They certainly were, Mr E! I thought I'd booked Amy, and suspect I only happened to see Olivia because the 'manager' cocked up and sent me the wrong address. Which as it turned out was fine by me, but if you're booking her, I'd double check first.

Offline Charliehutton

Also I had no sight of it whilst banging away doggy styly due to my portly sized belly.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know the feeling! I was in the place through the alleyway last week, and there must be something wrong with that mirrored wardrobe, because when I looked across to see how things were going I was shocked to see some old, fat bloke, who looked nothing like me at all :D. Must have been some cheap tat from MFI, I suppose.

I know the feeling! I was in the place through the alleyway last week, and there must be something wrong with that mirrored wardrobe, because when I looked across to see how things were going I was shocked to see some old, fat bloke, who looked nothing like me at all :D. Must have been some cheap tat from MFI, I suppose.

They don’t make the mirrors that show off your “Matinee Good Looks” like they used to CH.  :lol: :lol: :lol: