Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx - Bristol  (Read 1541 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline ohmrs

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened a few weeks ago. £100 for 30 mins incl OWO/DFK/CIM.

Booked a morning slot with Lisa. All straight forward - smart flat close to the cathedral. Incidentally probably the nicest shower I’ve seen at a WG’s place!  Her profile seems pretty accurate - it’s certainly her in the photos.

All in all a good half hour, though nothing spectacular. Dressed as agreed, she’s attractive but not stunning, lots of DFK, OWO and sex in various positions

The oral was better than the sex tbh. She has a technique of being able to bob very fast on your cock while keeping good pressure / suction.

This did it for me and I came copiously in her mouth. She kept sucking for a good while after. 

Quick shower (couldn’t resist!) afterwards and out the door on the half hour mark.

I’d recommend but probably more at the P&D end of things.

Apologies for the brief review - it was a while ago and really only the BJ to completion sticks in my mind.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 12:38:45 am by ohmrs »

Offline GingerNuts

30 minutes with CIM is now showing as £100 + £20. Has there been a substantial change in pricing since your visit?

Offline updownandaround

I've seen her but I am behind on my reviews. She charged an extra 20 for CIM. She also had blue hair when I saw her and I was expecting a girl with blonde/brown hair plus she has a bit of an alternative look which is not my vibe. Maybe I missed that on her profile. I'll write up the review in due course.

Offline ohmrs

30 minutes with CIM is now showing as £100 + £20. Has there been a substantial change in pricing since your visit?

Actually, I think that’s what I paid - sorry for the confusion.