Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimmy in Hatfield for one week only.  (Read 2843 times)

52 review(s) for EXOTIC KIMMY (43 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline simon07

Not seen Kimmy for a year and I can confirm she still has that lovely size 8 figure and pictures are good representations. Maybe Kazakhstan is only the no sanctions apply list since the Russian war  and she can move freely. She is in Uk for maybe 2 months (visa?) and in Hatfield for a week.

External Link/Members Only

Usual location flat near Aldi and the maid sorts out her timetable etc.
I had to decide between Polish Kate or Kimmy and went for the latter as she is £80 for 30 minutes whereas Kate is £90. See market forces do apply.

She is still lovely and my only gripe is that she keep making groaning noises throughout the punt. A bit off putting as I cannot decide if it is in response to my actions. Still kissing, oral without, fair BJ and sex was good. I clung on for 5 minutes as my prostate problems have affected my sexual abilities. Still something in the tank to celebrate. Maybe waiting for a while with no fapping makes a difference. Shower was offered and i declined as i had showered before the meet. I hope the Russian group may get a better batch again.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2023, 02:47:26 pm by simon07 »

Offline Redrighthand

I concur, seen her this week too, still a good punt & not much to add to my review from last. I'm afraid those strange "moans" she emits are as about as genuine as a British politician however. Far more annoying is the Europap Shite Thumping Shag music she plays, come out with a f*cking headache. Next time she gives me a BJ I'll turn it off & put on Weird Al Janovic's seminal "Eat It".

Offline DastardlyDick

Quote from: Redrighthand link=topic=380515.msg3886080#msg3886080 date=1689782547 Far more annoying is the Europap Shite Thumping Shag music she plays,
[/quote
It's probably how she times the punt!

Offline Joelawerence

Seems to be in Farnborough now. It’s so annoying trying to plan bookings ahead with these touring WGs.

Offline simon07

Managed to see Kimmy again this week at Hatfield and in another 3 weeks she is returning home.

However 2 weeks later she will be back, i guess a UK Visiting Visa issue?