Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice - Bristol (BS34)  (Read 2444 times)

60 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (55 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only

Price: £120 for 30 minutes

Comms: Quick and easy via text

I’ll start this review by saying this was a perfect punt with a true professional that appeared to enjoy the session as much as I did.

I opened the door to a tall girl, slightly on the chunky side but with a beautiful face, red hair, amazing teeth (veneers probably) and a huge rack. She was immediately super friendly, relaxed and chatty. Non of that pre punt WG anxiety while they size you up as to whether you’re a nutter or not.

After a very quick shower she was already on the bed waiting, where she started to kiss me quite genuinely, she took her top off to reveal a pair of huge bolt ons. She got right into OWO, plenty of attention to my balls and great eye contact. She has a pretty good technique, not the best but still good. An amazing tit wank followed, normally I’m not fussed over tit wanks but she performed it exceptionally well. Condom on, she rode me, those huge tits in my face and occasionally kissing me. Flipped over into missionary, she seemed to really enjoy that and she appeared to orgasm. But who knows, it could be part of the “feel good” routine girls put on to ensure repeat business but for now I’ll believe she came. A brief pause to the proceedings while I recovered and she returned to more OWO, followed by a tit wank where I came again. The usual wet wipes followed and a little more chat, I was coming up on time but she didn’t really appear to be in a huge hurry to get me out of the door.

In summary, a very satisfying (if not slightly expensive) session with a girl where it didn’t feel like I was punter number 8 of the day. I didn't feel like 30 minutes was long enough to really enjoy this girl so next time I'll go for longer, which is very rare for me.

Would I return? Deffo.