Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Alex- Doncaster  (Read 3628 times)

16 review(s) for Little Alex (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Bubbleman01

External Link/Members Only

Paid- £100 for 30min with cim finish (twice if I wanted) two pumps.

Looks- fucking hot as fuck in my view. Bit short, but a stunner with all her tatts.

Service- can’t fault it at all.

Arrived at the location after a few text messages; hotel off the main road and fairly private. No probs getting in, welcomed with a warm smile and had a bit of a laugh and chat first. She asked me what I liked and said I wanted to get two pops as I know the first will be a bit fast.

She obliged and went straight to work on my cock, “let’s get it out then”. Great sloppy BJ to a cim finish, I loved it. Then on the round 2. Few basic positions and went at it doggy with her standing up on the edge of the bed and sent to town! Flipped her on her back and finished all over her body (she kept wanking me off whilst I was cumming all over her. Loved it!

Would
I go again- 100% great service, nice lass and excellent all round.  :wacko:

Offline wildwildwest

Thanks for the review. Like the look of this one. Quick question, do you have to walk past reception at the hotel? Do they ask questions

Offline Bubbleman01

I’ve forgotten the name of the hotel, but no reception to walk past and all discreet.

Offline Bubbleman01

Hope you have a good time fella!! I’ll be heading back in a few weeks  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: