Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah at 4 Lisle Street, Soho, low positive  (Read 998 times)

Offline joshwinkers

Or Sara, one or the other anyhow, supposedly Spanish girl, who didn't speak a lot of English. Early thirties (I'd guess at least), Fairly thin (albeit with a tiny stomach which perhaps hinted she's had a kid?) fake tits which were 34-D-ish, about 5 foot 7 and black hair which was tied back, and quite attractive, though for how much longer I just don't know.

I saw Sara mainly because I'd already been to Romilly Street (close by 7.30pm), was told by the maid at 52 Greek Street that Amy (brunette, very thin, no boobs) was busy, Carole and Lily were working at 8 Greek Street and so I went to 2, and 3Lisle Street and none of them really did it for me (though I was tempted to meet Julia at no.3) and then I went to the top floor and met Sara/h, and thought fuck, she's attractive enough and so paid £40 + £3 to the maid.

Started off within a couple of minutes of covered oral (pretty great, she mixes it up a fair bit) and then she went on top for cowgirl and was fairly tight, and then swapped round for a bit of reverse cowgirl. Asked her to give head again and she did so for about 5 or 6 minutes, and I can't explain why but it felt pretty amazing, I did wonder what condoms she was using as it was some of the best covered oral I've ever had, and I came really fucking hard just before the knock on the door arrived.

It's a low positive because despite her giving it her all, and the superb head, I did find myself wishing she'd smile a bit more, there were occasional fake moans but while riding me she looked a bit bored (and fair enough, I doubt she gets much out of any 10 minute Soho appointment) and it's not really possible to have a post punt chat, but I definitely enjoyed myself, didn't feel rushed, and am glad I saw her.

Offline Cullen

Thanks for the review. Sounds like you're talking about 'Brazilian' Sara. Pretty, speaks next to no English. Any chance you could tell us the day you saw her?

Offline joshwinkers

Thanks for the review. Sounds like you're talking about 'Brazilian' Sara. Pretty, speaks next to no English. Any chance you could tell us the day you saw her?

Yeah, that was her, and it was on a Saturday.