Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara Sexy Latina Cheltenham  (Read 776 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5833745) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

External Link/Members Only

£150 hr I think can't remember exactly

Comms                          9                    Prompt by text.
Location                         4                    Shit apartments near Sandford.
Lara                               8                   Sexy as fuck in her lingerie,rock hard tits and a great ass.Very friendly but a word of warning I don't believe she     
                                                          started life as a woman.                                   
Service                          8                    OWO,RO,rimming on her,FK sex in various positions.

This was a good meet,nice deep BJ and enthusiastic sex and I found her really attractive .
As I'm not adverse to a TS her at some times masculine features are not a problem,I'd be almost certain she's a post op IMO although can't be 100% as they usually like anal which wasn't on offer.
I would return.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 06:58:26 pm by 8MillionDollarMan »

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only

£150 hr I think can't remember exactly

Comms                          9                    Prompt by text.
Location                         4                    Shit apartments near Sandford.
Lara                               8                   Sexy as fuck in her lingerie,rock hard tits and a great ass.Very friendly but a word of warning I don't believe she     
                                                          started life as a woman.                                   
Service                          8                    OWO,RO,rimming on her,FK sex in various positions.

This was a good meet,nice deep BJ and enthusiastic sex and I found her really attractive .
As I'm not adverse to a TS her at some times masculine features are not a problem,I'd be almost certain she's a post op IMO although can't be 100% as they usually like anal which wasn't on offer.
I would return.

You're right, he/she does look a little manly! She only has 2 lots of AW feedback and now one review on here..