Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet ‘n’ petite - Edinburgh  (Read 2291 times)

24 review(s) for sweet 'n' petite (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline peterpan19

External Link/Members Only

Catching up on another review from about a month ago.

1 hour incall - £140

Had seen the many good reviews on here for Nicole and had hoped to get a booking made. Sent off aw email which was replied to with day confirmed, then told to text on day of meeting to confirm address etc.

Got full address about 15 mins before booking and headed off to meadowbank area. Arrived on the street and it was same street had seen another lady few years ago, and when given flat number was same flat so knew what to expect. Headed upstairs and door opens as I get the floor with usual hiding behind.

When door closed I was impressed with what I saw, Nicole is small, about 5ft would say in heels, dark red  hair, slim would say size 6/8. Was giving quick hug and kiss asked if I wanted a shower but already had one before leaving. She was wearing short black dress, stockings and heels underneath was matching black bra and panties. Was offered drink and she got me bottle of water.

She led me through to the bedroom and we sorted paperwork then we started standing FK with our hands wandering over each other my hands up her dress and hers going into my jeans getting me rock hard. We then got undressed and moved onto the bed for more FK which led into DFK. This lasted for a good 10 minutes before she bagged me up and started some OW whivh I knew would be the case beforehand. Her technique was really good and probably better than some do OWO. I wanted to return the favour so went down for RO she is clean and fresh and certainly enjoyed this making all the right noises.

I was ready to fuck now and started off in mish, she is very tight so went slow to start with as didn’t want to pop to soon, we then moved onto doggy and she enjoys taking a good pounding before moving onto cowgirl. She certainly excels at this as she was grinding away on top of me and before long I could take no more and exploded in the bag. She then does a lovely touch and makes sure I have fully finished staying inside her before loosening her grip and lifting herself off.

Quick clean up and chat and and realise only have 5 mins left (time flies when enjoying yourself) but she was in no rush to kick me out and offered me quick shower as we was both a sweaty mess. Shower had clean towels and shower gels etc so all good.

Back into the room and got dressed and before leaving had a quick kiss and cuddle which got me excited again but unfortunately had already went over time.

Can’t wait to see her again and if she did owo this would be a 10/10 booking. Anything I have missed just ask.