Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reach Unders  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Euromax

Hi guys

First of all apologies for not posting or reviewing for ages, my punting tends to go in cycles of feast or famine, I am just coming out of a very long famine phase.

I appreciate i am probably breaking an etiquette by asking for advice when I haven't reviewed for so long.

However I would be appreciative for any advice.

The primary reason I go to massage parlours is for the reach unders, cc swipes etc. In a massage parlour they often ask if I want to start with a massage and I say yes, but its not a massage, it's the reach unders and ball tickling, I'm often dissapointed.

I've never been to a Chinese place but would give it a go.

Amy advice on where/who to see, greatly appreciated. I will certainly review afterwards.

Thank you in advance

Offline wakefieldlad13

Hi guys

First of all apologies for not posting or reviewing for ages, my punting tends to go in cycles of feast or famine, I am just coming out of a very long famine phase.

I appreciate i am probably breaking an etiquette by asking for advice when I haven't reviewed for so long.

However I would be appreciative for any advice.

The primary reason I go to massage parlours is for the reach unders, cc swipes etc. In a massage parlour they often ask if I want to start with a massage and I say yes, but its not a massage, it's the reach unders and ball tickling, I'm often dissapointed.

I've never been to a Chinese place but would give it a go.

Amy advice on where/who to see, greatly appreciated. I will certainly review afterwards.

Thank you in advance

Your apology is not necessary for me, i understand the feast or famine scenario and the many reasons for it, you have reviewed a few times, shared your experiences when you can and i for one, appreciate it

Is it that you do not want the massage, just the teasing, the reach unders etc, or do you want a good massage prior to any play???

If it is all teasing/reach unders you are after then Ubon Thai in Leeds will be a good start BUT tell the girl from the off, just say that you want all teasing NO proper massage and it will happen

Same at many of the chinese places too

And if you want agreat massage first then avoid Ubon, but many of the Thai places will give you a good proper massage before the good stuff, BUT AGAIN, tell the girl from the start exactly what you want

Enjoy

Offline Euromax

Thank you for your kind words, understanding and advice.

I'm not at all interested in a proper massage, its the teasing that really does it for me.

I often think I could cum while lay on my front, with the ladies soft hands between my legs....that would turn my famine into a real period of feast thats for sure!

Offline TrampZ

Alice in Rotherham, in my opinion gives the best in what you seek. Sorry I know no link. Gumtree may assist

Offline Euromax

Thank you....

I shall have a look

Offline marksmith1986

Alice in Rotherham, in my opinion gives the best in what you seek. Sorry I know no link. Gumtree may assist

Is Alice back? 

Offline TrampZ

Is Alice back?

I saw her two weeks ago, don’t think she has ever gone away.

Offline Candyman1900

I saw her two weeks ago, don’t think she has ever gone away.

Do you have her ad please?

Offline STEVO 69

Alice has not advertised for about a year, has no adds at the moment that I know off.

Offline Jomoore

External Link/Members Only

I presume this is the lady

That's Jessica.  She's great at what you're after if you ask  :thumbsup:

Offline xpind

I usually go to Pure Tantric if I want a last min massage
External Link/Members Only

Its pretty pricy but its good if you dont want all the hassle and the girls take really good care of you

Offline marksmith1986

What are is the incall location at? Looks good but pricey

Offline GingerNuts

What are is the incall location at? Looks good but pricey

If you search the forum for "External Link/Members Only" you'll find some information.