Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG Bitterness  (Read 6217 times)

Blackberry

I have been on this forum for a couple of months and check daily to see what is going on both in the NW and Yorkshire but also read the General Board.

In the last week two girls on my HL have come on here to defend themselves and been annihilated which brings me to the point, apart from Dani why does it happen? I have seen so many threads where the girls have been berated for anything and everything even one for having a boob job? Surely if we don't like them don't see them?

I'm not a fluffy and haven't spoke about this to any WG but everyone is entitled to an opinion which is the whole point of the forum but if we piss them all off who are we going to punt with?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have been on this forum for a couple of months and check daily to see what is going on both in the NW and Yorkshire but also read the General Board.

In the last week two girls on my HL have come on here to defend themselves and been annihilated which brings me to the point, apart from Dani why does it happen? I have seen so many threads where the girls have been berated for anything and everything even one for having a boob job? Surely if we don't like them don't see them?

I'm not a fluffy and haven't spoke about this to any WG but everyone is entitled to an opinion which is the whole point of the forum but if we piss them all off who are we going to punt with?

I think you've answered your own question there, I don't know about your local boards but in the NE section if a prossie comes on to try and defend / justify giving a shit service they are quite rightly berated. If they give good service then good reviews follow therefore nothing to defend.

This is a punters forum, here for the good of the punter, we don't have to worry about pissing them off,  there's plenty of fluffy forums for them to whinge on. (And plenty of good prossies)

Offline NIK

I think you've answered your own question there, I don't know about your local boards but in the NE section if a prossie comes on to try and defend / justify giving a shit service they are quite rightly berated. If they give good service then good reviews follow therefore nothing to defend.

This is a punters forum, here for the good of the punter, we don't have to worry about pissing them off,  there's plenty of fluffy forums for them to whinge on. (And plenty of good prossies)

Exactly. Good service is praised where it's due. See Michelle Independent, a long time member here who provides consistently good service. Unfortunately most of the prossies who come on here are lying, conniving cunts trying to excuse rip offs and poor service, and these are quite rightly exposed.

For example anyone who claims yet again that a poor review has led her to receive death threats or her kids being threatened can just fuck right off with such bollocks.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 11:13:02 am by NIK »

LL

I don't think they should come here at all. Only 1 or 2 here add any value to our discussions. The rest are just trying to drum up business. Think that's harsh? Try to start a conversation as a punter on the equivalent of this place, but for WGs (saafe) and see how long you last. :hi:

James999

but if we piss them all off who are we going to punt with?

The ones that provide a good service don't get pissed off, there are more positive reviews than negatives on here.

And apart from all of that FIT pro$$ies don't generally bother with forums, they are to busy getting fucked & spending their cash  :hi:

vt

We need this space to be able to post honestly about our experiences. Prossies & pimps hate hearing anything negative about their offering, so will try any tricks to silence it. There are plenty of places where they have been allowed to stifle the free flow of information.

Rarely are punts unremittingly bad, so if guys post a list of the best and worst aspects of a punt then the reader can make up their own mind if there's anything there that would be a dealbreaker for them...and perhaps the prossie can find out what she needs to improve to give good service?!?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 08:48:00 am by vt »

Blackberry

All good points seems some never learn! I must stop trying to see the best in people!!

Offline Sedlmayer

All good points seems some never learn! I must stop trying to see the best in people!!

Well, not necessarily stop trying to see the best in people, but stop giving shit providers the benefit of the doubt.
Prostitutes, in London anyway, charge at least £80/hr, rising to £200/hr or even more (if you're stupid enough) - this is a lot of money by anybody's reckoning, and those who take the piss can and should be held to account here, on this forum.

That's what this site is for. This is a punters' site, by punters, for punters. No apology.

You can't be arsed to provide, at least, VFM? You'll get named here.
I travel an hour across London, you double book and bump me for a regular/longer booking? You'll get named here.

Not pointing at you, but if anybody doesn't like it, there's always PN.....

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, that would be a good idea.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Defending prostitutes on here normally ends in tears.     :bomb:

There are already a couple of forums where they have the upper hand.   :thumbsdown:

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I think this subject the ever present "friction" betwixt male and fe-male would make a good PhD thesis subject.

Anyone would like to take that up;?)

Blackberry

Yes, that would be a good idea.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Defending prostitutes on here normally ends in tears.     :bomb:

There are already a couple of forums where they have the upper hand.   :thumbsdown:

Don't get me wrong I'm not defending them I just meant they always seem to get destroyed so to speak

Offline Jimmyredcab

Don't get me wrong I'm not defending them I just meant they always seem to get destroyed so to speak

I doubt I would get much airtime on Saafe ------------- that is I were allowed on there which is most unlikely.    :music:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Some one who comes on here in a calm manner and posts honestly cant get destroyed as there would be nothing to destroy.  However if they come on either ranting and raving or telling lie after lie they will get caught out and rightly berated for it. 

Offline CBPaul

AFAIK this is the only site where prossies can't and don't get away with having the last word when they try to defend the indefensible - i.e. crap service in whatever form.

When they do try and defend crap service they are quite rightly 'destroyed' - must come as a shock to them though as most must be used to posting up the standard cop outs and derogatory comments about the punter elsewhere with no come back.

Of course if a prossie is given a negative because she doesn't look perfect, fake tits etc as the OP mentioned, given an otherwise informative review the rest of us can make our own minds up.

petitealice

Not every girl is going to be every blokes fantasy when he arrives. Expectations are different. A negative about your body is just personal preference. After working in a strop club, I learned pretty fast that not every man that walks in will want to see you naked, let alone pay for it.

If you give crap service, you deserve the negative and it speaks for itself. A review that says you are a bit chubby or not pretty, or too short/tall/thin/fat means very little to another punter who may be into that kind of thing. A review that states you refused to take your clothes off or robbed money also speaks for itself. If a girl doesn't deliver and then tries to justify it, will never end well. I think I'd rather take feedback and learn from it rather than lose further business by acting like a twat online.

Offline Daffodil

They get "destroyed" because what they say is usually lies and they're not used to dealing with intelligent people who don't have a vested interest in trying to appease them  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

I don't think they should come here at all. Only 1 or 2 here add any value to our discussions. The rest are just trying to drum up business. Think that's harsh? Try to start a conversation as a punter on the equivalent of this place, but for WGs (saafe) and see how long you last. :hi:

Very true.

petitealice is a great example. Says nothing controversial, just says what punters want to hear  :rolleyes:

Offline Daffodil

Stupid point. You don't have to like your milkman to let him deliver your milk  :hi:

Offline dandaley

Very true.

petitealice is a great example. Says nothing controversial, just says what punters want to hear  :rolleyes:

i agree they shouldnt be here at all imo, they ALL say, yes all of them, what we want to hear its just such bollox. Should be out and out ban , we aint ever going to agree as said before so why the hell does this forum allow them  :dash:

Offline Daffodil

i agree they shouldnt be here at all imo, they ALL say, yes all of them, what we want to hear its just such bollox. Should be out and out ban , we aint ever going to agree as said before so why the hell does this forum allow them  :dash:

I think it tolerates them, rather than allows. And it tolerates more because it can't realistically stop prossies joining (pretending to be a punter).

It's something we have to live with, but we should all keep in mind (at least entertain the thought) that they are here for themselves and not the punter.

Offline dandaley

I think it tolerates them, rather than allows. And it tolerates more because it can't realistically stop prossies joining (pretending to be a punter).

well no, agreed no forum can stop anyone joining and pretending to be interested in the subject matter but surely allowing them to join and be as they are is wrong as said before all it leads to is bickering, thread flaming, and mostly banning of said wgs and only the YES monsters remain like nodding fucking dogs. 

Sorry but that is how I feel  :unknown:

robbo24

Only just made an account but have lurked and taken on board a lot of advice from this site over time. Surely it should be one or the other. Either the  site should be for punters only, same as like SAAFE.. or service providers be allowed to post without being banned. Just because Danni etc says what she thinks we want to hear dosent really mean much, one or the other I think. Just my opinion though

Offline socks

I'm fine with prossies posting on here if they come across as being genuinely interested in contributing to the discussions and add value to them.

Those that come on, defend their shit service and get banned, I'm fine with too - it makes it worse for them and better for punters.

And to ensure that's how it stays I'm very fine with the likes of Daffodil who give them a hard time. :drinks:

Jimmy1978

Same as above, lurked and read for a fair while, I tend to disregard what the wgs say here mostly, IMHO petite Alice is an arse licking tout, thought my lurking should be broken to voice that humble opinion.

robbo24

Same as above, lurked and read for a fair while, I tend to disregard what the wgs say here mostly, IMHO petite Alice is an arse licking tout, thought my lurking should be broken to voice that humble opinion.

And the rest! Girls who have time to be on here so much clearly have dusty phones!

Offline wristjob

Ever seen a movie review? restaurant review? Car review? A product can still be good but have flaws.

WGs are more complex than any of those things, and as it's a "shady" business there are more pitfalls & problems.

The problem with WGs defending themselves is - well, do you see movie companies, car manufacturers or restaurants replying to reviews? Of course not, cos they know the more they say the worse it will get. WGs don't generally realise that.

Offline Boundless

Ever seen a movie review? restaurant review? Car review? A product can still be good but have flaws.

WGs are more complex than any of those things, and as it's a "shady" business there are more pitfalls & problems.

The problem with WGs defending themselves is - well, do you see movie companies, car manufacturers or restaurants replying to reviews? Of course not, cos they know the more they say the worse it will get. WGs don't generally realise that.

To be fair, quite a lot of restaurants do reply to poor reviews, at least on Trip Advisor they do. However, as you say, once the poor review has been posted it does tend to look like they are just bullshitting. It's the way of the world - get in first.

Sparquin

I'm fine with prossies posting on here if they come across as being genuinely interested in contributing to the discussions and add value to them.

Same here. Please let us not sink to the depths plumbed by SAAFE by excluding those on whom this forum depends for its existence.

If a girl is touting there are plenty here to berate her. I find Dani and Petitealice contributions helpful for example (others too). I would not want to book them on the basis of their contributions but if I were to do so I would at least have a better understanding of them as people and that might make for a better encounter.

Offline cunnyhunt

Those that come on, defend their shit service and get banned, I'm fine with too - it makes it worse for them and better for punters.

Agree with Socks

I have been here from the start and change my opinion on this many times, the more shit posted by Pro$$ies defending bad attitude and service my opinion moves to banning them all, but when they add to discussion I am ok and have no problem.

I do not think that some post what we want to hear all the time but may be phrasing their posts to get a point across without it looking like touting. It is for sure a difficult line to walk for a genuine pro$$ie on here.

Offline socks

Agree with Socks

I have been here from the start and change my opinion on this many times, the more shit posted by Pro$$ies defending bad attitude and service my opinion moves to banning them all, but when they add to discussion I am ok and have no problem.

I do not think that some post what we want to hear all the time but may be phrasing their posts to get a point across without it looking like touting. It is for sure a difficult line to walk for a genuine pro$$ie on here.
Indeed, the genuine prossie in both senses - actual prossie/honest contributor. Dani is just about accepted as genuinely into the board, interested in the discussion and someone whose contribution makes this a richer experience for us all. I'd welcome more along her lines. PetiteAlice is one of those at the stage of many before her it seems to me, comes across well but after a relative handful of posts I'm glad of the savvy attention she gets. It's like an extended interview, a long selection procedure... and thinking about it if she's genuine she'll both understand and welcome the constant challenge

Sparquin

I think this subject the ever present "friction" betwixt male and fe-male would make a good PhD thesis subject.

Anyone would like to take that up;?)
Oh yeah, I can just see the grant application.

Sources of research literature: UKP and SAAFE. With Milly Tant and Sid the Sexist added for good measure.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Very true.

No prostitute will ever win with you, they are wrong if they are controversial and wrong if they are not, I sometimes wonder why you punt at all, you certainly struggle to say anything positive about any pro$$ie.    :unknown:

Offline wristjob

Same here. Please let us not sink to the depths plumbed by SAAFE by excluding those on whom this forum depends for its existence.

The purpose of saafe is to safeguard and advise WGs. I totally get that punters have no place there.

This has a similar role for punters. I wouldn't say women shouldn't join in - some do feel that - but the topics and direction of discussions are for serving our needs as punters so WGs really need to post within those boundaries

Offline Daffodil

No prostitute will ever win with you, they are wrong if they are controversial and wrong if they are not, I sometimes wonder why you punt at all, you certainly struggle to say anything positive about any pro$$ie.    :unknown:

Because I punt to have sex with them jimmy  :dash: :dash:

Offline Rickrabbit

If a girl is touting there are plenty here to berate her. I find Dani and Petitealice contributions helpful for example (others too). I would not want to book them on the basis of their contributions but if I were to do so I would at least have a better understanding of them as people and that might make for a better encounter.

+1
..the thing is I get the impression that some punters do not see and do not want to see or interact with pro$$ies as people. They seek a physical connection with service effort on the pro$$ies side (no need for genuine feelings to be shown) as money has changed hands. In other words for the agreed time paid for, they "own" that whore. So more emphasis is placed on collecting stats than making a connection (how many pops in a session, did she cum, can she take a pounding etc.) Never managed to totally operate like that myself as I always got more pleasure when I had come human care about the person I was sticking my dick into, after all I do care about my human self and my dick, without getting too fluffy about the purchase made.

It's like the difference between appreciating the thought that has gone into the packaging for your latest Apple product purchased compared to buying loose vegetables in Tesco (and I have met some pro$$ies like that in my time ...like loose vegetables I mean). At the end of the day in both cases you bought something but unwrapping the Apple packaging is always more enjoyable for me than opening the brown paper bag....but that's another story  :cool:

Offline Rickrabbit

...as I always got more pleasure when I had come human care about the person I was sticking my dick into,,,

I meant "some" .....Freudian slip  :hi:

Sienna_Bronze

I don't think wg's who come on here trying to defend themselves are bitter, they're just more than likely upset by any harsh comments they receive. Which in this business is standard really.

Blackberry

I don't think wg's who come on here trying to defend themselves are bitter, they're just more than likely upset by any harsh comments they receive. Which in this business is standard really.

Sienna I meant our bitterness towards them as mentioned above it seems to be the lack of connection which is understandable.

Sienna_Bronze

Ah ok just re-read the whole thread now.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The purpose of saafe is to safeguard and advise WGs. I totally get that punters have no place there.

This has a similar role for punters. I wouldn't say women shouldn't join in - some do feel that - but the topics and direction of discussions are for serving our needs as punters so WGs really need to post within those boundaries

Just to make my position clear.
I don't want to see UKPunting full of pro$$ies filling the forum with crap however the regular female members we currently have seem to keep within the boundaries.
Sometimes it can be interesting to see this business from the other side of the fence --------------- regarding Saafe, I think they give some terrible advice to pro$$ies, I remember one girl saying things were quiet and should she reduce her prices, they told her to keep her prices the same and things would eventually get better.    :wackogirl:

James999

Just to make my position clear.

As your position changes making it clear could be difficult, for a long time your view was NO PRO$$IES on here, then you become smitten with one on here and change your position  :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

As your position changes making it clear could be difficult, for a long time your view was NO PRO$$IES on here, then you become smitten with one on here and change your position  :sarcastic:

90% of the time your posts are brilliant ----------------- however the remaining 10% are absolute bollocks.   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline NIK

For those who weren't here at the beginning we had lots of debate about whether women should be allowed to become members of UKP.
My opinion then, which hasn't changed at all, is that they should. My main reason being we simply cannot stop them. I would much rather have them being honest about who they are rather than pretending to be punters as some have done in the past, and doubtless some still do - James and Daffodil could even be female for all I know!  :D

Equally I could pretend to be a woman and join Saafe if I was so minded. However I'm not.  :cool:

petitealice

James and Daffodil could even be female for all I know!  :D

Weirdly, that has been my thinking for a while. I like to think that daffodil chose the username based on her favourite flower in springtime  :D

dilettante

Weirdly, that has been my thinking for a while. I like to think that daffodil chose the username based on her favourite flower in springtime  :D
You didn't think it could be bloody-minded Boyo-ishness masquerading as abstract feminine qualities associated with botanical nationalistic identifications?   :lol:

DogFace36

I think they're unused to getting any sort of criticism as: a)women and b)prostitutes.  They're used to fluffiness from an early age. Suddenly, a nasty man on UKP gives an honest review and it's send for the waaahmbulance.  As the Boss says,  this is a forum for punters.  If they want to hear pretty lies, they can go on PN or the auto-censored.
   Not defending whiny prossies but having run my own business for over 25 years, it can be hard at first to not take complaints personally. I'd imagine as a prossie, providing a very personal service it could be even harder.

Offline punk

this is a good reply from an escort to a punters opinion of her, without the usually bollocks that they come up with.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37161.0

Cornish sub

90% of the time your posts are brilliant ----------------- however the remaining 10% are absolute bollocks.   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Are you sure you got those figures the right way round?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Are you sure you got those figures the right way round?

Well, I agree it is open to debate.    :hi: :hi:

Offline socks

this is a good reply from an escort to a punters opinion of her, without the usually bollocks that they come up with.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37161.0
Indeed, apart from her admission that she lies about her age - here's hoping she rectifies that on her AW profile