Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Katya xxx Banbury  (Read 1489 times)

20 review(s) for xxx Katya May xxx (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6803869) (15 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

External Link/Members Only

£110 45 mins

Comms   5   Booked a time and got a txt 15mins before to say she would be 5 or 10 minutes late (back to back I suspect),things were further muddled by her giving me a sign to look out for that was almost completely obscured by a tree.
Hence when I got there I had to accept 45mins not the hr I booked.
Location  7   Decent apartment near the station bar the non existant hook for the shower.
Katya      9   Katya is an absolute stunner I was quite taken aback by her looks,lovely full milf figure and is talkative and fun,made an effort with nice lingerie.
Service   8.5 OWO,RO,69,light kissing,rimming on her sex in a couple of positions.

Great meet this one,Katya gives a great sloppy BJ,rode me enthusiastically before switching to a doggy pounding whilst grabbing her perfect ass.
Had to have a drinks break as it was so hot before she finished me off with a BJ whilst she sat her ass on my face.
A shame it had to shortened and glad I didn't walk,she's good company too.
My only caveat is it's clearly a conveyor belt,firstly the late start and when I left I turned right instead of left so had to double back after 50m or so and on my way past the next punter had his phone out ready to go in.