Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW-NottsMinx  (Read 821 times)

Offline midyorkie

Been trying to see this lady for a while but for various reasons not happened yet. Anyone have any opinions or experience ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ZeroCount

Looks like a bargain, and the profile seems very genuine. A little vanilla for my tastes though.

How come it hasn't happened so far? She seems the sort you'd need to contact a long way in advance to get something arranged.

Offline GingerNuts

After steady AW feedback from 2005-2019 there's nothing for the last four years. You have to wonder if she's still active.

Offline midyorkie

First time she got flu like bug (not covid she said) second time she had to take young relative to hospital and last time i got covid. As I'm in Yorkshire it has to be arranged some time in advance so not same day bookings

Offline midyorkie

After steady AW feedback from 2005-2019 there's nothing for the last four years. You have to wonder if she's still active.

She is but not many appointments and we've had lockdowns

Offline GingerNuts

we've had lockdowns

That doesn't account for all of the last four years, especially the last two.

She is but not many appointments

Good luck then.

Offline GoldTop

First time she got flu like bug (not covid she said) second time she had to take young relative to hospital and last time i got covid. As I'm in Yorkshire it has to be arranged some time in advance so not same day bookings

Fair play for putting that much effort it. Might be wrong but feels like a waste of effort.

Offline Longshot

Always wanted to have a crack at this one but her availability never suits mine.

She went awol for a couple of years but reactivated the profile fairly recently

Offline Jamesbattersea

Sorry boys. i like a BBW but she looks like bloke with make up and tits!!!

Offline mr-oraltastic

Saw her about 6 years ago, very big lady, great kisser ... full on snogging

Worth a try