Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Thai Sexy - Coventry (TOFTT)  (Read 2207 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7252299) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline sanjman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Bella Thai Sexy
+447388293415
07388 293 415

Normally a profile I would ignore - as its a new profile with no reviews.  But I spotted her friend Thai_Krystal (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) who gave ther same address, has virtually the same profile and very similar phone number and she had a +ve review on UKP

Anyway, £80, 30 mins, negotiated with the female sergie (phone not manned by bella herself) that for no extra, I would only want GFE, DFK and CIM.  I had to re-iterate it directly to Bella but she was fine with it.

Bella's AW photos are pretty accurate, she is lovely looking, great body and decent English.  But DFK was more like basic Lip Kissing, OWO BJ was very good (soft and sensual but not deep) but she didn't perform CIM. Allowed plenty of figuring, seemed to enjoy RO during 69. Clean and fresh throughout, no complaints there

Hence the neutral. Lack of passion and enthusiasm during the meet, means I'm not inspired to make a return visit.

Decent block of flats, in a not so decent area.  While parking was limited, car felt safe enough.

Hidden Image/Members Only