Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Sexy Minnie - TW8  (Read 1590 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7214178) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Minnie twice about 3 weeks ago when she was based in West London (at time of writing her profile is listed in Birmingham). I'll do 2 mini reviews to sum up the experience.

1st Punt... midweek afternoon

Comms: All by text and very informative and straight to the point. Once outside the flat she called to give further instructions. Was her on the phone call but not sure it is her doing the text messaging.

Location: Former SKY Studios now a block of flats. Off the beaten track and felt safe. Lots of parking spaces.

Minnie: Hid behind the door and beckoned me inside. First impressions she is a very petite thai woman with a good figure. Was dressed in lingerie. Lead me to the far bedroom. Flat was modern and clean barely looked lived in. Minnie made a great impression because she appeared to be enthusiastic and pleased to see me which is unfortunately not a common trait I've experienced in punts. Once confirmed time of stay and services she left to store the cash whilst I undressed.

£80 - 30 mins + £20 extra for CIM/CIF

I expected an attitude change once she returned to the room but she was even more enthusiastic and pleased to see me. Literally pounced on me. Helping me undress, kissing, fondling. Very keen. Kept complimenting me on my member and gave an eager but skilled OWO BJ for a solid 10 mins without coming up for air. I was impressed and ready to pop but asked for sex first before finish. She seemed a bit surprised but went to get the condoms out of the draw. She grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy to feel how wet she is and this just made me even harder.

She went on top which was great because she is petite and i'm a big bloke she was doing squats on my dick. Felt very tight and very good although the rhythm wasn't the greatest. Took over for a bit and gave her a good thrusting although she appeared to prefer being in control so slowly grinded me while on top which was very hot. Proceeded to give me great OWO BJ again until a blew a huge load in her mouth and she took it all like a champion.

Chatted for awhile after. Her English isn't amazing but still good enough for a conversation. She kept complimenting my eyes and how i'm her type. I was asking her about her tattoos as she has some unusual korean or japanese style cartoon ink on her arms which looked cool. She has more ink than the photos on her profile. A nice send off and I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience.

2nd punt... Friday night

Decided Minnie was just too good to not see again and she did mention she was only there for 1 week. Texted again and was given the same address but not much else. Comms by text were not as keen as previously.

Once in the flat again it wasn't until I was in the bedroom that Minnie realised it was me again. She seemed a bit surprised but not enthusiastic or happy. I was going to book her for 1 hour this time but she says only 30 min bookings so I just paid £80 without extra.

When she returned she was a bit more sparkly like last time but also just seemed really tired. It felt like the 1st punt I had gotten a Minnie who maybe hadn't been working for a few days or weeks so she was fresh faced and energetic then just 5 days later she is jaded, tired, apathetic with the whole thing. Put a bit of a downer on the whole punt to be honest but more fool me.

Tried more sex positions this time around. Me on top, her on top, various doggy style. Had trouble finishing however. She seemed really bothered that I couldnt finish and was determined to make me finish by blowjob then by handjob. Went over the 30 minutes. Eventually made myself cum over her chest. She said she was moving somewhere else and that she is tired so it must have been a busy week in TW8.

1st punt with her was a huge positive. 2nd punt with her would be a marginal positive or a high neutral so overall this is definitely a positive review.

Felt like I saw the 2 sides of the punting life here - a punt can be fantastic for both given the right circumstances where the WG is not overworked, tired and genuinely enjoys the line of work or bad circumstances where they have been overworked, tired, jaded and desperate need of a day off.