Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheffield Parlours  (Read 1956 times)

Offline SouthSheff89

Hi,
May have a rare chance to punt tomorrow. I have only been to one parlour before which is unit 8 but recent reviews aren’t great so fancy a change possibly. I am going to be in Meadowhall/Attercliffe area early tomorrow morning.
The ones around there I’ve always been curious to try are:
City
GFE
Honeypot
But also open to others. Just wandered if people have visited recently and any thoughts on which is best to try at the moment? I know GFE not in the best location now is parking round it ok? Any other advice much appreciated.
Thanks

Offline Sheffred2017

Bit late now but if you’re ever that way again there is also Diplomat and Athena. Both a little hit and miss in terms of girls and service but, hey! Same as everywhere else really!

Offline SouthSheff89

Have seen them but just wasn’t sure about them so didn’t put on my list. Ended up at Unit 8 as I was actually in Attercliffe earlier than expected and nowhere was open.

Offline Mrcommy

Unit 8 any good any more? Went right down hill

Offline wristjob

Might be worth a link to have a look here: External Link/Members Only

I update some of the parlour pages every now and again so nbot exactly up to date but it puts a lot of stuff in 1 place.

Offline Jomoore

Might be worth a link to have a look here: External Link/Members Only

I update some of the parlour pages every now and again so nbot exactly up to date but it puts a lot of stuff in 1 place.

That's a good reminder of how many we've lost, 11 on that list by my count.  And is OMG still going?  It was crap back in the day so can't see how it would survive.

Offline wristjob

I'll go check it out. I do sometimes delete things off lists and there was a massive list or ex AW girls I culled.

Offline SouthSheff89

Unit 8 any good any more? Went right down hill

It was ok and I saw a decent lass. It’s obviously not the most discreet and there was only 2 girls to choose from when I went. Seemed like a new receptionist though who was a bit MILFy compared to the old lass I’d seen in times before who greeted you.

Not sure the standard of girls there will ever match its early days though.