Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunny Blacked - Coventry  (Read 5858 times)

11 review(s) for Bunny-Blacked (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online westmidlandsman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Prior to Meet:
Text Bunny earlier that day simply looking for the HJ/Facial service at £30. Prompt responses and confirmed the location was still as per her profile.

Texted again once parked and got given the OK to head in with room number supplied.

Venue:
Southern Coventry motel style hotel. Nothing fancy by any means but relatively discreet with no passing through lobbies. Smell of weed but couldn't picture if it was from Bunny's room or next door.

The Girl:
Better looking then the photos suggest in my opinion but they do paint a good picture. Good attitude as well with her being friendly and laid back.

The Act:
Asked where she wanted me to which standing was suggested. Got a pillow to kneel on and proceeded with a lovely HJ, alternating techniques with a little bit of dirty talk. Gave her a warning i was getting close to which she upped the pace and deposited the load on her face/chin.

Summary:
Overall i can't complain. £30 for a pretty English girl to allow me to deposit my man muck on her face. I'd happily consider it again if a quick release was required.

Any questions let me know!

Online fredhiggins

Brilliant value, quick in and out.

Offline Thompsonjohn

Met her myself excellent value and nice girl

Offline RIVH1892

How prompt was her reply? I have tried twice to contact her on different days but had no response from her. Guess she is just busy or something?

Online westmidlandsman

How prompt was her reply? I have tried twice to contact her on different days but had no response from her. Guess she is just busy or something?

All seemed quick to setup on my end. Responses within the hour by text.

Worth noting she had her "available now" on when i contacted her.

Offline Puntingisme

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Prior to Meet:
Text Bunny earlier that day simply looking for the HJ/Facial service at £30. Prompt responses and confirmed the location was still as per her profile.

Texted again once parked and got given the OK to head in with room number supplied.

Venue:
Southern Coventry motel style hotel. Nothing fancy by any means but relatively discreet with no passing through lobbies. Smell of weed but couldn't picture if it was from Bunny's room or next door.

The Girl:
Better looking then the photos suggest in my opinion but they do paint a good picture. Good attitude as well with her being friendly and laid back.

The Act:
Asked where she wanted me to which standing was suggested. Got a pillow to kneel on and proceeded with a lovely HJ, alternating techniques with a little bit of dirty talk. Gave her a warning i was getting close to which she upped the pace and deposited the load on her face/chin.

Summary:
Overall i can't complain. £30 for a pretty English girl to allow me to deposit my man muck on her face. I'd happily consider it again if a quick release was required.

Any questions let me know!

Been trying to meet her for a long time , feel like she doesnt work that often

Offline Thompsonjohn

She can be hit and miss I don’t think she works a lot your better off messaging her or waiting for the green light to appear.

Online fredhiggins

Logged in today. Updated photos.