Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf*EVA - Whitechappel - Nice woman  (Read 6807 times)

7 review(s) for Milf*EVA (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BreelE100

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Texted her a few hours before on day of. Replies were fairly quick and we arranged a time for later in the day. Given how bad her English was when I actually met her, doubt it was her texting, think she might have had some help.

Location: A flat off the main road in Whitechapel. A quiet, backstreet, not much going on. The flat is easy to find and is clean. There's a shower (which I used). All fairly clean and stadard.

Meet: I arranged for a 30 minute session, a massage, OWO and CIM. All for £80. SHe's 45 and looks every bit of it, she's not the best looking and her body is OK but what I can say is she's super relaxed, friendly and with the little English she has she tries to make you feel at ease. The OWO was great, she even through in some rimming which i'm not particularly a fan of but she seemed to really want to do. Finished up in her mouth and after she cleaned up had a little chat with her through the broken English.

Would definitely go back - like I said she's super friendly and you get exactly what you pay for. If you're into looks, avoid, but if oyu just want to have a reaxed time and aren't fussed, perfect.

Offline Ivor Hunch

so the public photos are certainly not of a ropey 45 year old, so assuming not at all representative?

Offline Fuzzyduck

She has a long history of barebacking.

Offline Royalasianlad

You’re forgetting for £80 she lets you fuck her in the arse as well, she roped me in back in my University days now I’m addicted to seeing her.

Offline fredhiggins

You’re forgetting for £80 she lets you fuck her in the arse as well, she roped me in back in my University days now I’m addicted to seeing her.
Her business model?

Offline velybadboy

I had a glimpse of her when I went to see Amelia at the same flat. She is nearer to 65 then 45. I wouldn't do her even if she wasn't a BBer.

Online workingtone

I had a glimpse of her when I went to see Amelia at the same flat. She is nearer to 65 then 45. I wouldn't do her even if she wasn't a BBer.

Oh dear

Online PilotMan

Maybe you'll start sharing (reviews). You mention lots of girls you punt, but never bother to review any (just one token review in 2.5 years).

:unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Maybe you'll start sharing (reviews). You mention lots of girls you punt, but never bother to review any (just one token review in 2.5 years).

:unknown:
Members pulling others up about their contributions is something we are trying to get away from.

If any member has an issue with the contributions of another they should report it and the mods will look into it and take any action they deem appropriate, which can range from a gentle reminder to a ban.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388

Review?
A tad light matey with contributing reviews ?