Author Topic: Different Nancy in Hign Wycombe  (Read 410 times)

Offline Fact

External Link/Members Only

Not the usual and much liked Nancy. This Nancy is mid 30s, pretty face, size 10+. Reasonable spoken English.

Massage - paid extra for hard massage and I would rate it as positive, in fact very good. I would just go for massage even atfer the con she pulled.
Extras B2 B for £50 - zero marks. I made a basic error of paying the £50 before the service as the massage was good and her massaging ass and balls area before asking if HE or B2B.

She took bra and knickers off to reveal cigar type nipples on size B+ tits. Small ass and looked like she has just comeback from childbirth as she had a stomach on a slim body. Started HE and no B2B. Asked if she would start B2B? "NO". WTF... You took £50 for B2B, so are you going to provide or just give half the money back. "NO".

Rather than argue or get stressed, I thought, fuck it, after childbirth or time of month she doesnt want to, so just let her carry on with HE, which she could complete either....

If your going to see her, go for the massage but dont bother with ANY extras as she is a trickster or do what sensible person does and say, payment after or NO.