Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna_Filipino Newcastle -- third time lucky!  (Read 1863 times)

28 review(s) for Rafaelle baby (27 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline drandre

External Link/Members Only

First meeting was not successful: I was outside her apartment block at the agreed time, but my messages were not being read, my calls were unanswered etc. After half an hour I gave up.
To the lady's defence I'd like to add that this was very, very shortly after her return from Brazil, so she might have been still jet-lagged, struggling to get her bearings etc., so special circumstances. (Also, I missed sending a confirmation message/reminder something like 1 hour before the meet.)
The next day we had an exchange of messages, in which she offered me a slot in the afternoon (which I gladly accepted), but I never received the final confirmation. It took me a while to realize that on her AW profile she had  published  to have "woman problems", and that for this reason she was not working that day and not the next days either.
By that time I felt like in my high school days, when I tried to land with girls, and I would not succeed ...  :dash:

Anyway, a few days later I had an evening booking with Rihanna, and this time things worked out: I sent a confirmation message about an hour beforehand, I arrived at her place at the agreed time, she then sent me detailed instructions how to enter, on which door to knock etc. Once I was inside the apartment, after settling the paperwork, I went for a quick shower (no opportunity for me to shower between work and arriving in at her place), which I believe she appreciated.

A lot has already been said about Rihanna's performance as a service provider in this forum, so I will skip most of the details. Her deepthroat abilities are really amazing, at the same time maintaining eye contact with these beautiful, dark eyes. Her built is very delicate, so one starts to worry about overstraining her, but these worries are unfounded: She obliged -- just to give an example! --  to every sex position requested, and she likes to please, whatever it takes!
She has beautiful, long hair -- yes, I know, nowadays that's not necessarily the woman's own hair, but I am not the one able to tell the difference! I liked the tan lines on her breasts and on her behind -- proof that she maintained sexiness even during her time "off" -- the bikini she had been using on a (Brazilian?) beach must have been really hot! In the "Enjoys" section of her AW profile Anal play is listed, and I would have loved to stick one (or two?) of my fingers up her bum, but she told me not to, as my fingernails were long, which of course I respected. (Note to self: Before visiting Rihanna next time, cut findernails meticulously.)

Price: 140£ (1 hour) + 10£ OWO

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review and I am glad that third time was lucky for you. You have more patience than me!

Offline johnr1

Great review and you know that she was worth the wait  :wackogirl:

Online FLYING BLUE

Thanks for the review and I am glad that third time was lucky for you. You have more patience than me!

And me, but I'm glad to hear it went well & was enjoyed :hi:

Online Concretecowboy

Is she responding to anyone.. I'm getting no replies  :dash: